Check your account email address ×

Read and heed Slinger

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Double standard?  You are accepting the AG saying there is no reasonable chance of a conviction as Trump being completely innocent. Yet the same conclusion on Hillary's emails you took as her being guilty.  What are your thoughts on Ivanka and Jared using private emails and Whats app to conduct government business?

We are not just talking about emails we are talking classified emails. 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Double standard?  You are accepting the AG saying there is no reasonable chance of a conviction as Trump being completely innocent. Yet the same conclusion on Hillary's emails you took as her being guilty.  What are your thoughts on Ivanka and Jared using private emails and Whats app to conduct government business?

Whats app is encrypted....its what he does with screenshots of the convo thats the problem...

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

We are not just talking about emails we are talking classified emails. 

The conclusion was that no reasonable prosecutor would continue.  If Mueller has said those same words about Trump you would have said that exonerated him. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The conclusion was that no reasonable prosecutor would continue.  If Mueller has said those same words about Trump you would have said that exonerated him. 

Are you retarded?

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Ben is a fucking mental mess. Cries about the constitution, bad guys in office, overreach, corruption.....

Then when it actually happens, he can’t see it and laughs. I mean Christ look at ben. Trump thinks he’s above the law, picks an AG who also thinks trump is above the law, after firing other people who were a danger to trump being above the law, and now we are supposed to take his cliff notes of a complex investigation. No questions asked!

what a fucking moron 

you really should not be passing any mental competence judgements on anyone given your behavior on this site.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you really should not be passing any mental competence judgements on anyone given your behavior on this site.

yeah ginger, i'm the one with mental problems. let's take a look at what has transpired over the last several years. after you go over this list, then you tell me who is the abnormal, unstable group of people....

• hillary was investigated for e-mails, in a private account, by the conservative FBI, led by a republican. 
  • this conservative group went against fbi policy and went public about hillary investigation, just before the election, which caused damage to her campaign. but the evidence did not yield enough for a guilty charge, which is the same result had any previous officials, who did the same things, would have received

idiocy summary #1

• conservatives accusing the other conservatives of being pro-hillary, trying to help her win the election. when in fact, they helped her lose the election

• that same conservative group looks into legitimate concerns regarding trump. trump doesn't like it, makes up a ton of lies, and fires comey. trump also fires other people that could bring him harm. he continues lying while tons of very questionable and downright suspicious behavior comes to the surface. trump continues firing people and replacing them with his henchmen. 
  • a month before the report is delivered, some trump shmuck sends a 17 page memo to trump, explaining what mueller is doing is wrong and that a sitting president is above the law. the schmuck is applying for the AG job. trump and his henchmen hire the schmuch and put him at the head of the investigation. the lengthy report is delivered, and we get a cliff notes version of the report summarized by the schmuck. the report was bad enough that he had to let it be known trump was not exonerated in it. then this schmuck decides he is the one to make the decision about obstruction, rather than congress or anyone else

idiocy case #2

• trumpsters, in their infinite wisdom, feel trump is completely innocent with everything. even though members of the trump admin did talk with russians with agendas, and were interested in obtaining hillary dirt from them, it doesn't matter. they're all innocent because the legal definition of collusion was not observed.
  • the same trumpsters think the trump tower meeting was a set-up, just not in the obvious way. russia set up trump jr with hillary dirt, just to get them to the table to talk about russian adoptions! no hillary dirt was discussed, making trump members mad. why do they believe that? because trump jr said so!!! might as well haul the chief liar himself in to get his opinion!
  • the same trumpsters now believe it's the dems who will be incriminated in the report, and that is why it won't be released. because there is stuff about the FISA warrants!! even though the dems are doing everything possible to get it released. 

i could go on and on with the rww absurdities, as there are a ton more, but i wont. you know, you can make some obvious comments about trump here and there to try and hide your idiocy, but it doesn't work. especially when you follow them up with posts like you made above. it's obvious who the mental patients are in here, and i'm not one of them. so stop the BS, and just ride with their idiocy. who knows, maybe you and wolfie can bunk together again soon.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:groin:

Are you guys really implying that the AG is lying on this? That the report actually says there was collusion? Come the fuck on. He isn’t the only one who will see this. Congress will see it. He can’t just lie. The report says what he said it did. There just isn’t room on a high level synopsis for him to color outside the lines. You can use “he’s Trump’s man!!!” All you want, but it’s only setting you up to look dumb as fuck. Use some common sense. I know it wasn’t the result you wanted, but it’s the truth. Move the fuck on or let it cripple the Dem party. So foolish. Excuses, what if’s, but what about’s, corruption... Jesus...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you guys really implying that the AG is lying on this? That the report actually says there was collusion? Come the fuck on. He isn’t the only one who will see this. Congress will see it. He can’t just lie. The report says what he said it did. There just isn’t room on a high level synopsis for him to color outside the lines. You can use “he’s Trump’s man!!!” All you want, but it’s only setting you up to look dumb as fuck. Use some common sense. I know it wasn’t the result you wanted, but it’s the truth. Move the fuck on or let it cripple the Dem party. So foolish. Excuses, what if’s, but what about’s, corruption... Jesus...

I said the same thing. Neal and Slinger are fucking morons

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

you are really bad about picking up on things. you were doing so well for awhile. one last time...

• i believe the findings were not enough to get a collusion charge
  • i believe we will not see the full report, or the things in it that make trump look suspicious. it's obvious there are some
  • i believe barr was hired for one reason, and one reason only. to personally protect trump

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are really bad about picking up on things. you were doing so well for awhile. one last time...

• i believe the findings were not enough to get a collusion charge
  • i believe we will not see the full report, or the things in it that make trump look suspicious. it's obvious there are some
  • i believe barr was hired for one reason, and one reason only. to personally protect trump

Barr doesn’t get to lie. Congress will see the full report. What makes you think that the fucking branch designed to check the executive won’t be able to get the full version Lololol. You think Barr is just going to burn it in his trash can and write his own? Congress has every right, and will take it, to see the report as a function of Congressional oversight. Don’t be fucking retarded enough to think Barr doesn’t know that. Obviously there are things that make Trump look ethically dubious. No fucking shit. Just the same as there is shit that made Hillary look that way. ITS A FUCKING ELECTION! Let it go. Your whole party is following your same narrative on this and will fail hard. It’s like you were given marching orders. Maybe take a civics class and learn how government works... 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Someone is coming unhinged. It's hard to accept that you fell for someone's lies, but you will feel better once you accept it and move on. :bc:

it's "some people", and it's been happening for quite awhile. you're one of them. you have fallen so deep into the stupid hole you can't even see light anymore. "but, but hillary". it's your hillary glasses that made you fall into the stupid hole in the first place. be more careful next time.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Barr doesn’t get to lie. Congress will see the full report. What makes you think that the fucking branch designed to check the executive won’t be able to get the full version Lololol. You think Barr is just going to burn it in his trash can and write his own? Congress has every right, and will take it, to see the report as a function of Congressional oversight. Don’t be fucking retarded enough to think Barr doesn’t know that. Obviously there are things that make Trump look ethically dubious. No fucking shit. Just the same as there is shit that made Hillary look that way. ITS A FUCKING ELECTION! Let it go. Your whole party is following your same narrative on this and will fail hard. It’s like you were given marching orders. Maybe take a civics class and learn how government works... 

omg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's "some people", and it's been happening for quite awhile. you're one of them. you have fallen so deep into the stupid hole you can't even see light anymore. "but, but hillary". it's your hillary glasses that made you fall into the stupid hole in the first place. be more careful next time.

Yep, it's everyone else and not you... 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

omg

Keep running the narrative fed to you... It’s why I can’t vote dem even though I align more closely socially with them... You people just can’t think logically. Be better. Let it go. It’s made you look wholly unhinged the last few days. Honestly, you’ve looked like a cornered animal. Step back, see the truth, move on. Trump is a fucking retard. Attack him on his policy, not this failed narrative that the DNC can’t let go of.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

hey dumb fuck, if the Russian lawyer handed hillary dirt to trump jr, whatvwoikd you call that? Nobody is arguing it’s collusion. So please, tell us what you think itbis

If?  You mean to tell us you dont know what was handed to Jr?  

Are you making stuff up again today. Is this more of the dreams you have and like to spew as reality?  

You are an idiot. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Keep running the narrative fed to you... It’s why I can’t vote dem even though I align more closely socially with them... You people just can’t think logically. Be better. Let it go. It’s made you look wholly unhinged the last few days. Honestly, you’ve looked like a cornered animal. Step back, see the truth, move on. Trump is a fucking retard. Attack him on his policy, not this failed narrative that the DNC can’t let go of.

so when the report does not get shared in full, i expect you to be back in here raising a stink...