Check your account email address ×

Read and heed Slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Every scenario? There’s only two. The full report is released for intel and congress to see or they redact a lot of trump stuff claiming “executive  privilege “ and what not. I honestly can’t tell if you two are serious , or joking around. 

You aren't fooling anybody for fucks sake...you will never believe anything now that collusion is gone....just fucking admit it. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren't fooling anybody for fucks sake...you will never believe anything now that collusion is gone....just fucking admit it. 

His lifes work for the last 2 years is shattered to pieces like the side window of an old Ford Truck. 

The Mueller Report is devastating to slinger. 

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Every scenario? There’s only two. The full report is released for intel and congress to see or they redact a lot of trump stuff claiming “executive  privilege “ and what not. I honestly can’t tell if you two are serious , or joking around. 

Should parts be redacted that THE LAW requires redaction, or do you want to go the illegal route?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Should parts be redacted that THE LAW requires redaction, or do you want to go the illegal route?

There's another out for him....all or nothing regardless.

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m consistent. I said from the start, “I stand with Mueller either way.” 

As did I, stump

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There's another out for him....all or nothing regardless.

Do I need to find your quotes about wanting the full report out? Why did you want it revealed?

Edited by Snoslinger

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

The legal route. I want the intel committees to see the unredacted version, and I’d like to have the pertinent information released to everyone else. Take the classified stuff out, I get that. Why do I feel like I’m telling this to a child? Do you really believe that I think I have the right to see the full , unredacted report for Christ’s sake? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The legal route. I want the intel committees to see the unredacted version, and I’d like to have the pertinent information released to everyone else. Take the classified stuff out, I get that. Why do I feel like I’m telling this to a child? Do you really believe that I think I have the right to see the full , unredacted report for Christ’s sake? 

And then what? If you still are not happy with that outcome...which likely you wont be...what then?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

As did I, stump

Do I need to find your quotes about wanting the full report out? Why did you want it revealed?

I do want the whole thing released (whatever can be legally) and I'll believe the findings. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Prepare yourself for disappointment. There is nothing in Muellers Report. 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Prepare yourself for disappointment. There is nothing in Muellers Report. 

That’s why pelosi completely reigned in the impeachment talk 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A reasonable position.  I agree with it, pending we get access to the report, which I believe we will.

Trust but verify.

Neal

Oohhhh...the old Reagan line...I like it! 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

funny, when i made unproven remarks i get chastised by many. but when others do, like "there is nothing in the mueller report" , that is different says those same others :lol:

You seem to be preparing yourself for disappointment this time around.  Good.