Check your account email address ×

Read and heed Slinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I have admitted there was no collusion found. Wtf dude, why are you having so much trouble comprehending this?

Found. Do you still believe it happened though?

If the Russian lawyer did hand material damaging to Hillary, what would you call that, since it does not meet the definition of collusion?

You can never answer that question. Don’t respond with but he didn’t. Or not collusion. I want to know what you’d call that IF it happened 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the Russian lawyer did hand material damaging to Hillary, what would you call that, since it does not meet the definition of collusion?

You can never answer that question. Don’t respond with but he didn’t. Or not collusion. I want to know what you’d call that IF it happened 

I call that doing what Hillarys team did.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d call it oppo research. If it didn’t mean the bar of collusion or illegal according to Mueller, it’s called business of elections. Everyone does it. Elections 101 as you loved to say when your guys were doing it...

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d call it oppo research. If it didn’t mean the bar of collusion or illegal according to Mueller, it’s called business of elections. Everyone does it. Elections 101 as you loved to say when your guys were doing it...

Thank you for an honest and mature answer. If this chick was russian gov?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why some of you are too pussified to answer is comical 

Youre the type of guy that wouldnt accept the answers no matter what....unless they were a liberal.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary literally got intel from Russian agents 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

See below.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It would still not mean “collusion”, right xlt?

I’m not a lawyer or prosecutor. I’d say no soley off the fact that Mueller said it wasn’t collusion. How he got to that conclusion is not privy to me. I don’t need to know how though. Just that it wasn’t. He’s honorable enough that I can accept that without needing his synopsis of the meeting itself. He didn’t cut corners, he didn’t Comey this shit up, he did his job. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If..?  Really?  I would call it another one of your fabricated fantasies.  

Your fabrications are pure bull shit. Thats what I would call it. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

See below.

I’m not a lawyer or prosecutor. I’d say no soley off the fact that Mueller said it wasn’t collusion. How he got to that conclusion is not privy to me. I don’t need to know how though. Just that it wasn’t. He’s honorable enough that I can accept that without needing his synopsis of the meeting itself. He didn’t cut corners, he didn’t Comey this shit up, he did his job. 

i pretty much agree. there was not enough evidence of collusion there to make a collusion charge. but where is the "cut-off" for a charge? imo, taking opponent dirt, from an arm of a foreign enemy, should not be legal. it certainly shouldn't mean complete innocence. some sort of charge should be filed, if that happened. regarding evidence it did? we have proof that russians,who represented the russian gov (almost exact words in jr e-mail chain) had hillary dirt to offer, and proof that jr met to acquire it. i don't believe for a second nothing was handed over or discussed, and it was done to get trumps to the table about adoptions. i suspect, hope, you don't believe that line of crap either. but even if dirt was handed over, mueller would have to still make the claim "no collusion". these are reasons i want to see the full report. get mueller's findings and thought on what happened aty places like trump tower.

some of these clowns are saying hillary did the same thing. that's complete bullshit. the hillary camp worked with a former british spy, who was an expert in russian behavior, because he worked in it for many years and trump has a bad history there. he was also not part of a hostile government towards the US who broke into the DNC server and stole e-mails.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i pretty much agree. there was not enough evidence of collusion there to make a collusion charge. but where is the "cut-off" for a charge? imo, taking opponent dirt, from an arm of a foreign enemy, should not be legal. it certainly shouldn't mean complete innocence. some sort of charge should be filed, if that happened. regarding evidence it did? we have proof that russians,who represented the russian gov (almost exact words in jr e-mail chain) had hillary dirt to offer, and proof that jr met to acquire it. i don't believe for a second nothing was handed over or discussed, and it was done to get trumps to the table about adoptions. i suspect, hope, you don't believe that line of crap either. but even if dirt was handed over, mueller would have to still make the claim "no collusion". these are reasons i want to see the full report. get mueller's findings and thought on what happened aty places like trump tower.

some of these clowns are saying hillary did the same thing. that's complete bullshit. the hillary camp worked with a former british spy, who was an expert in russian behavior, because he worked in it for many years and trump has a bad history there. he was also not part of a hostile government towards the US who broke into the DNC server and stole e-mails.

Wow. Your ability to fabricate the most incredible stories is uncanny.  Its no surprise that no one here takes you seriously any more. 

Your mental breakdown is almost complete.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

downloadfile.gif

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I answered2 or 3 times.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

If she knew factually HRC broke law and proved it, I'd say thank you.

Why some of you are too pussified to answer is comical 

Wanna know what comical?

Trump is your president.  Get the fuck over it.