Check your account email address ×

Read and heed Slinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

uh huh, share that list of things with any normal, observant person if you want to see who the mental people are. i rest my case with you. 

Why are you so emotionally invested in this whole thing?  

The alt left was duped into believeing the most ridiculous conspiracy by the media and the DNC for TWO YEARS and now that it’s all fallen apart they should be pissed off abiut being played for fools but nope. Still mad at Trump. Seriously what the fuck 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because democrats are religion to him and he just found out it’s a false religion. 

I’m not joking.  He’s so emotional and illogical over all this because his belief structure has been torn apart and he’s not sure how to deal with it 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so when the report does not get shared in full, i expect you to be back in here raising a stink...

Ab-so-fucking-loutely. If it’s certain names redacted, I’m ok with that if the DOJ is doing it for security reasons. Congress can debate those reasons if needed. 

1 minute ago, Dump said:

Because democrats are religion to him and he just found out it’s a false religion. 

I’m not joking.  He’s so emotional and illogical over all this because his belief structure has been torn apart and he’s not sure how to deal with it 

Nailed it. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ab-so-fucking-loutely. If it’s certain names redacted, I’m ok with that if the DOJ is doing it for security reasons. Congress can debate those reasons if needed. 

Its not just security reasons.   People not indicted have a right to privacy too especially when it comes to something as serious as treason or conspiring with a foreign govt to defraud the people of the United States. 

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some are so heartbroken they are mia again....at least slinger has the stones to take a beating....although after reading some of his comments hes still in denial.

Just now, STUMP said:

Some are so heartbroken they are mia again....at least slinger has the stones to take a beating....although after reading some of his comments hes still in denial.

Oh he is in total denial. Mueller shoved Russiagate straight up slingers ass.  He’s been ass raped around here so much lately he cant even feel it. 

8 minutes ago, STUMP said:

what am i in denial about? ive been posting i believe mueller all over the place, and i paid the bet i lost. it's you bozos who are in denial. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what am i in denial about? ive been posting i believe mueller all over the place, and i paid the bet i lost. it's you bozos who are in denial. 

Remember when you believed Trump colluded with Russia?  That was awesome. 

[link to www.foxbusiness.com (secure)]

Just days after President Trump ripped General Motors and urged it to "Bring jobs home!" after closing its Lordstown, Ohio, plant, its CEO Mary Barra told FOX Business that it is undeniably committed to growing jobs in the United States.

“I think when we talk about jobs and investing in the U.S. workforce and the American worker — that’s where General Motors and I think the president are very aligned,” Barra told Jeff Flock referring to whether she was throwing Trump a bone with the announcement of its $1.8 billion investment in its electric-car plant in Orion, Michigan.

“We want to create jobs, good paying jobs,” she said. “When you look at having a strong economy, we are making decisions to make sure General Motors continues to be a strong company.”

:snack:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and someone please remind tom i'm not going to respond his numerous tags or responses. although it is a little funny seeing the obsession. 

Whats wrong with you?  What did I do to hurt your feelings so bad?  

I tried to tell you the Mueller report wasnt going to work out in your favor. I warned you to be prepared for disappointment.  For the last 5 months I tried to help you prepare for this time on your life. You were so emotionally invested in this collusion thing that many of us tried to prepare you for disappointment. 

I dont think any of us saw this level of denial though. Its just on another level. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats wrong with you?  What did I do to hurt your feelings so bad?  

I tried to tell you the Mueller report wasnt going to work out in your favor. I warned you to be prepared for disappointment.  For the last 5 months I tried to help you prepare for this time on your life. You were so emotionally invested in this collusion thing that many of us tried to prepare you for disappointment. 

I dont think any of us saw this level of denial though. Its just on another level. 

He’s displaying textbook signs of being in a cult 

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Where in denial that there wasnt collusion?

:lol: