Check your account email address ×

Read and heed Slinger

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why did all those people like to the FBI.

You are a complete gullible fucktardary if you buy what any AG says.  The report should be released.

You first toothpick.

Neal

Did Flynn lie to the FBI? Did the FBI interview him under false pretenses? 

Ben is a fucking mental mess. Cries about the constitution, bad guys in office, overreach, corruption.....

Then when it actually happens, he can’t see it and laughs. I mean Christ look at ben. Trump thinks he’s above the law, picks an AG who also thinks trump is above the law, after firing other people who were a danger to trump being above the law, and now we are supposed to take his cliff notes of a complex investigation. No questions asked!

what a fucking moron 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Ben is a fucking mental mess. Cries about the constitution, bad guys in office, overreach, corruption.....

Then when it actually happens, he can’t see it and laughs. I mean Christ look at ben. Trump thinks he’s above the law, picks an AG who also thinks trump is above the law, after firing other people who were a danger to trump being above the law, and now we are supposed to take his cliff notes of a complex investigation. No questions asked!

what a fucking moron 

What happened was an attempted coup

Abuse of FISA power 

Complete fabrication of allegations against wikileaks etc

You're a brain dead fuck

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What happened was an attempted coup

Abuse of FISA power 

Complete fabrication of allegations against wikileaks etc

You're a brain dead fuck

Nobody but you and a few other whack jobs are still going with that. You just stated Barr wouldn’t make up shit, yet he would go along with this big scam of yours? God damn you are fucked in the head. Russia meddled in our election and members of the trunp admin helped. Get it into your thick fucking head

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Or your 50 cent an hour raise Ben!

Neal

Trumps steel support directly benefited me between 15 and 20 dollars an hour last year. That amounts to a fuck of a lot more than your little bean subsidy :lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course he did, he openly confessed to it.

I dunno, didn't he retract his entrapment gambit?

Neal

No he ran out of money and made a plea to save what he had left. FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not feel he gave conflicting statements, it was not until Mueller was looking to squeeze him did the talk of perjury come up. Would any of Clinton's people have talked with the FBI without council present?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No he ran out of money and made a plea to save what he had left. FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not feel he gave conflicting statements, it was not until Mueller was looking to squeeze him did the talk of perjury come up. Would any of Clinton's people have talked with the FBI without council present?

No, he openly admitted, and supported after that he did, and then tried an entrapment gambit that didn't work out for him.

Speculate all you want about some other administration.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, he openly admitted, and supported after that he did, and then tried an entrapment gambit that didn't work out for him.

Speculate all you want about some other administration.

Neal

Why speculate why not investigate.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are the one seriously hung up on it man, I just beans you to get a rise out of you.  Your manipulation is simple.  

So go ahead I guess... :bc:

Neal

I beansed you retard lolz

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are the one with speculating questions...

Release the report, let's see it.

That said, back to my original question, why did so many lie to the FBI?

Neal

Why did the government lie about Russian election interference?