Check your account email address ×

Snowrider should be banned

jtssrx

He adds no value to this forum. His sole purpose for being here is to be a troll. I disagree 95% of the time with MC but I'd never suggest he should be banned. He is reasonable when you talk to him. Snowrider on the other hand is a troll. No matter how blatant the evidence one has he refuses to come off his point. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

SnowDummy is a dummy but this is FREEDOMsledder and he is allowed to be a dummy.

I mean after all, you don't believe the moon is real and is instead a hologram. No one asked for you to be banned, right?

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

SR is a train wreck,..I wouldn't ban him unless he breaks the rules,..I actually look forward to see what he posts,...I get that,.."I can't believe someone is that stupid" feeling..makes my day...We can't get rid of the site punching bag..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

SR is a train wreck,..I wouldn't ban him unless he breaks the rules,..I actually look forward to see what he posts,...I get that,.."I can't believe someone is that stupid" feeling..makes my day...We can't get rid of the site punching bag..

it is fun watching him get slapped around on a daily basis

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So his value is negative.:lol:

Why would anyone want him gone?  If you can't handle the "needle" then just ignore him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why is it so difficult for you guy's to just ignore him ?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

SnowDummy is a dummy but this is FREEDOMsledder and he is allowed to be a dummy.

I mean after all, you don't believe the moon is real and is instead a hologram. No one asked for you to be banned, right?

You gotta be joking :lol: 

JT is it true you that think the moon is a hologram?

I donno,? he's really made me think that perhaps a greedy,dishonest, defender of rapists and and socoiopathic liar is the best choice for a president.

A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused—it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit—an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see how to cope with a compulsive liar).

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He adds no value to this forum. His sole purpose for being here is to be a troll. I disagree 95% of the time with MC but I'd never suggest he should be banned. He is reasonable when you talk to him. Snowrider on the other hand is a troll. No matter how blatant the evidence one has he refuses to come off his point. 

Get a life you fucking idiot

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I donno,? he's really made me think that perhaps a greedy,dishonest, defender of rapists and and socoiopathic liar is the best choice for a president.

A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused—it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit—an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see how to cope with a compulsive liar).

Thats as dumb as JT's post. 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I thought maybe SR hijacked your account until I checked the IP address. Feeling a little under the weather yesterday? :lol2:

I was drinking early yesterday morning.  It must have really messed him up mentally too because he started today off with two "own myself" threads.  JESUS!  O.o

:lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Thats as dumb as JT's post. 

Nope, I'm really starting to think SR has a point, I'm thinking his worthless POS, liar  is better than the POS on the right.  the guy is a really smart .

Edited by Sleepr2