Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo 900 ace turbo!

Anler

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why get the turbo....just get the 900NA with a built in dildo and $5000 worth of color matched LinQ faggot ass bullshit

Cuz I still like the acceleration from 0-100. The dildo and linq are very nice accessories, not sure why you ridicule them...

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

My eyes are getting too bad to be going over 100 mph. I think this new 900 turbo might be the perfect sled for me. 

It’s the way it makes the power.  Smooth, quiet, doesn’t feel like it’s breaking a sweat.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm selling the CFR when I get back.

Might sell the turbo too.

I'm done with this sport.

Every fucking year....same shit

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm selling the CFR when I get back.

Might sell the turbo too.

I'm done with this sport.

Every fucking year....same shit

Dude!  You were just out riding.  You know as well as I do that we'll have rideable snow in N. MN sooner or later.  We all hate late starts but at least we know it's coming.  I'm a bit tired the riding season only being 3-4 months though.  FUCK!  Four years ago I was riding December to May.  WTF?!??!??!?!?  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't know how you boys in the "south" do it.  Especially that far south.  I've got buddies in Mnpls that have bailed...and it's hard to blame them.  Gotta drive 2-3 hours every fucking weekend to get to rideable snow?  Fuck that shit. 

This is the third shitty start to a winter in a row here but, I know sooner or later it will be here.

The "south"? Down here at the end of lake Michigan probably gets more annual snowfall than Minnesota does and southwest Michigan usually has plenty. But even with all of this climate change denial the reality is the winters are becoming milder. 

And yeah, if I have to travel 6-7 hours just to get to ridable snow and then battle with every jagoff from 5 states over it I need to seriously evaluate my future involvement in this sport.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

The "south"? Down here at the end of lake Michigan probably gets more annual snowfall than Minnesota does and southwest Michigan usually has plenty. But even with all of this climate change denial the reality is the winters are becoming milder. 

And yeah, if I have to travel 6-7 hours just to get to ridable snow and then battle with every jagoff from 5 states over it I need to seriously evaluate my future involvement in this sport.

Denver gets more than we do too....but, like yours, it doesn't stick around.  If we get a good couple of feet up here in November/December, we can ride on that til April.

Bold:  I wouldn't do it at all.  I wouldn't live in the midwest if I liked deep sea fishing either.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude!  You were just out riding.  You know as well as I do that we'll have rideable snow in N. MN sooner or later.  We all hate late starts but at least we know it's coming.  I'm a bit tired the riding season only being 3-4 months though.  FUCK!  Four years ago I was riding December to May.  WTF?!??!??!?!?  

Dude...I ground out 40 miles and now it's all gone. 3-4 months??????

Try 10 weeks for the last 4-5 years.

Groomers didnt run in northern MN until well into Jan last year.

I'm done. I'll keep the zrt to ride the river and get a sxs. 

Global warming wins.....I'm out

50 fucking degrees in N MN in the middle of december.

Nope....I'm done

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....I'm done

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im thinking of heading up to my buddies place in Novar to go for a rip if my son improves.

I hope your son improves Dave but I hope you don't come here this winter :bc: 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....I'm done

Can't argue with any of that. I think if bussman blows up his new cat the snow will fall bigly but if not I think we are looking at another turd this winter. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a fucking moron

How do you think that turbo does from a dig against that 850?

Let me give you a hint you fucking retard. It weighs 100lbs more and is down 10hp

Its impressive that it was able to stay even with that 850 from a roll even though it was spooled and give.the hit. 

All it proves is what I said. The turbo gets killed in a race with an 850 and probably a lot of 800s

It's not 100 lbs more, plus it had about 25 ft-lbs more torque from a dig.  Peak hp doesn't mean shit and I know you know this.  

900T dyno.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Doorider said:

It's not 100 lbs more, plus it had about 25 ft-lbs more torque from a dig.  Peak hp doesn't mean shit and I know you know this.  

900T dyno.jpeg

It is easily 100lbs more. The Polaris sleds are in the low 400lb range. The doo turbos are low to mid 500lbs

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is easily 100lbs more. The Polaris sleds are in the low 400lb range. The doo turbos are low to mid 500lbs

Poo XC 850 is 460

Doo turbo 900 is 526

If you can believe the spec sheets. I thought the regular 900 was around 525. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Poo XC 850 is 460

Doo turbo 900 is 526

If you can believe the spec sheets. I thought the regular 900 was around 525. 

Did the XC gain that much weight?

My pro-s was 435 I think