Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo 900 ace turbo!

Anler

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Add that HP all you want with Stock clutching and you aren’t utilizing the benefits at all :lol: 

heck even if you change gearing you should re clutch to utilize it 

So you are retarded :lol:

Turbo sleds will make great power and tq at similar boost levels from 7k rpm to whenever the valves float or the ports become a restriction or you hit a rev limiter

I can tell your retarded ass a slingshot flash turbo sled with no other changes clutching or otherwise will put bus lengths on a stock sled

Just now, f7ben said:

So you are retarded :lol:

Turbo sleds will make great power and tq at similar boost levels from 7k rpm to whenever the valves float or the ports become a restriction or you hit a rev limiter

I can tell your retarded ass a slingshot flash turbo sled with no other changes clutching or otherwise will put bus lengths on a stock sled

Yeah it’s not like I have piles of class wins with both 2 stroke and turbo sled :lol: 

companies tell citiots they don’t have to reclutch because most people are too afraid to touch it and don’t want the hassle 

facts are tune both but re clutch the other and the one that’s clutched properly will run a train on the city bois sled 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah it’s not like I have piles of class wins with both 2 stroke and turbo sled :lol: 

companies tell citiots they don’t have to reclutch because most people are too afraid to touch it and don’t want the hassle 

facts are tune both but re clutch the other and the one that’s clutched properly will run a train on the city bois sled 

Ben goes fast to the bar and back...stfu!!!

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You said there is no benefit to tuning if you arent changing clutching. That is flat out wrong.

I have run turbo sleds from 180hp to 280hp without changing clutching and they get significantly faster with each lb of boost you add

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You said there is no benefit to tuning if you arent changing clutching. That is flat out wrong.

I have run turbo sleds from 180hp to 280hp without changing clutching and they get significantly faster with each lb of boost you add

That’s no what I said there Cathy Newman

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Go enter an actual race. It’s fun AF but you’ll also quickly learn how little you know 

You're an idiot.

There are tunes designed to work with stock clutch setups and they are countless times faster than stock sleds

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

It’s not wrong :lol:

they tell you n00bs that so you but their trash products 

tell me, was your turbo 1200 re clutched?

Hey dumbfuck....I ran that sled at 7k rpms and 8lbs of boost and 8500 rpms at 16lbs of boost on the same clutching

Which was faster ???