Check your account email address ×

Another Polaris joins the family

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

CoverMy buddy just brought this home tonight...2015 RMK 600 with less than 500 miles....nice ride. :bc:

image.jpeg

Shit man.  Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully he'll get better with pills and solid psychological counseling.  Not sure what Obamacare covers on acute Polarisitis.  Check his policy.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Scared of power :dunno: 

poo's 800's have not been very reliable ..maybe now they are better..a good friend i ride with has a 800 axis that has 5000 miles on and holding fine so far though.

I keep up just fine on my little 600sdi just fine though...of course he would beat me in a race..big deal.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's see that photo of the windshield of your Panther you posted up a few years ago, was that a 340 FC or a 440 FC?

:lol:Proof Ballsack knows nothing about snowmobiles :lmao: Fucking fraud 

53 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

poo's 800's have not been very reliable ..maybe now they are better..a good friend i ride with has a 800 axis that has 5000 miles on and holding fine so far though.

I keep up just fine on my little 600sdi just fine though...of course he would beat me in a race..big deal.

Ya  but you cant race on snow remember... :lol:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Unless you're in the Rockies......Michigan FTW yet again

Snow DepthsJPG.JPG

https://weather.com/safety/winter/news/snowiest-places-most-snow

Boondocking sucks in Michigan compared to out west.  Snow is good enough just not enough open areas and hills to play on.  I am very doubtful on the Lead, SD numbers.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Boondocking sucks in Michigan compared to out west.  Snow is good enough just not enough open areas and hills to play on.  

Compared to the mountains yes it does but with 15-20+ feet anual snowfall it's swesome most of the time as long as it's not all tracked up or worse yet beat to shit.