Check your account email address ×

Road to 9-11 History Channel Starts Tonight

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that was the plan all along .....all "remaining vigilant" does is keep sewing more seeds that we need to remain "vigilant" against 

What do you suggest moving forward?

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What do you suggest moving forward?

pulling out of all forward postitions ....closing a shit ton of bases abroad.

Stop denying that there were actual state sponsors of terror such as SA and their role in 9/11 and deal with them accordingly.

Create incentive for nations where terrorists have some foothold to deal with it themselves

Stop arming and supporting Israel and the Zionist puppets that pull the strings there

Stop all public retarded sabre rattling and deal diplomatically with all issues

Completely revamp the USIC in a manner that prioritizes protection of the rights of US citizens and makes legitimate terror prevention the 2nd priority.

Let countries know that the US is open for business but we operate with a level playing field and do not tolerate human rights abuse

Make sure that we stop supporting brutal dictators abroad and for the love of god stop destabilizing entire regions at the behest of whoever makes that a reality 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Have they covered the pentagon at all? If so did they touch on the fact no plane parts were ever recovered from that site. And how did building 7 collapse again since it wasn't touched?

that one always left me wondering??

:stirthepot:

That story has been pretty well debunked.  Over a dozen eye witnesses saw American Airlines Flight 77 strike the Pentagon.  Pieces of the Boeing 757 were found outside and inside the building after impact.  

Building 7 is confusing though.  No telling what happened there but I don't think it was a government conspiracy.  

And for JT.  19 hijackers boarded 4 planes and disrupted life as we know it on Sept 11 2001.  Are you claiming the 19 hijackers were fake?  Please explain.  

My god Clinton had over ten opportunities to take  out Bin Laden and this Richard Clarke guy is a  simpering apologist...WTF. The African Embassy bombings were ignored....Clinton has blood on his hands.

Edited by Biggie Smails

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Your question is delusional.

LOL

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So according to you who did it?

The Federal Government did it to keep the Petro Dollar alive and If you think 19 Terrorists did it you're kidding yourself. 911 was a false flag used to go to war in the middle east. We've been there ever since. We've invaded every country that dares not have a central bank and every OPEC member that stops selling oil in US dollars. Iraq being the first and Libya being the second. Syria would have already been toppled but China and Russia won't let that happen. Iran will eventually being invaded as well. 

There are three nations left without Central Banks Iran, Syria, and North Korea. 

Go ahead call me a nut job I don't really care. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ho Lee Fuck JT.  Lay off the peyote man.  

So 19 terrorists tricked the entire United states government to get pull off 911? Not only that but after the attack started they complete outflanked the United states military and two hours after the World Trade Centers were hit a Plane was able to hit the Pentagon.

So 19 terrorist out smarted the federal government to hatch the plan and then they were able to penetrate the most highly guarded airspace in the world. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So 19 terrorists tricked the entire United states government to get pull off 911? Not only that but after the attack started they complete outflanked the United states military and two hours after the World Trade Centers were hit a Plane was able to hit the Pentagon.

So 19 terrorist out smarted the federal government to hatch the plan and then they were able to penetrate the most highly guarded airspace in the world. 

You seriously over estimate the efficiency of government. 

But that's a requirement for the conspiracy minded. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He should watch the documentary and maybe (doubt it) he would understand how it happened.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you understand the Term or phrase Conspiracy Theory was created by the CIA after JFK was assassinated to discredit people questioning the official story.

More or less it's worked because every time anyone questions anything people like you call them Conspiracy Theorists   

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you're going to perpetuate a conspiracy theory you might want to get your facts straight.  

• 8:46 am – Mohammed Atta and the other hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 11 crash the plane into floors 93-99 of the North Tower of the World Trade Center, killing everyone on board and hundreds inside the building.

• 9:03 am – Hijackers crash United Airlines Flight 175 into floors 75-85 of the WTC’s South Tower, killing everyone on board and hundreds inside the building

• 9:37 am – Hijackers aboard Flight 77 crash the plane into the western facade of the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing 59 aboard the plane and 125 military and civilian personnel inside the building.

http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-timeline

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you understand the Term or phrase Conspiracy Theory was created by the CIA after JFK was assassinated to discredit people questioning the official story.

More or less it's worked because every time anyone questions anything people like you call them Conspiracy Theorists   

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

Well aware of that. 

Government is almost always reactionary and not precautionary. That's how 9/11 happened. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you're going to perpetuate a conspiracy theory you might want to get your facts straight.  

• 8:46 am – Mohammed Atta and the other hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 11 crash the plane into floors 93-99 of the North Tower of the World Trade Center, killing everyone on board and hundreds inside the building.

• 9:03 am – Hijackers crash United Airlines Flight 175 into floors 75-85 of the WTC’s South Tower, killing everyone on board and hundreds inside the building

• 9:37 am – Hijackers aboard Flight 77 crash the plane into the western facade of the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing 59 aboard the plane and 125 military and civilian personnel inside the building.

Thanks Tom, I was thinking two hours didn't sound right. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Well aware of that. 

Government is almost always reactionary and not precautionary. That's how 9/11 happened. 

Not to mention you throw in the lack of cooperation and turf wars between agencies pre 9-11 and it is easy to see how it happened.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He should watch the documentary and maybe (doubt it) he would understand how it happened.

LOL ya ok. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I stand corrected it was a little under an hour that still doesn't explain how a Plane entered the most protected airspace in the world. Have any of you seen the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

LOL ya ok. 

I stand corrected it was a little under an hour that still doesn't explain how a Plane entered the most protected airspace in the world. Have any of you seen the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

Jesus Christ you idiot it was fucking chaos  on a level never seen in this country before..WTF.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL ya ok. 

What was so well protected about it? 

The government was asleep at the wheel. Using planes as bombs caught them completely off guard. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL ya ok. 

So a vehicle traveling 2MPH takes 9 seconds to pass through the frame of the camera and a plane traveling in excess of 250MPH takes 1 second to pass through the cameras frame?    At 24 seconds you can see the plane enter the frame on the right and at 25 seconds you see the explosion of the plane hitting the building.  What is so difficult to understand?  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

So a vehicle traveling 2MPH takes 9 seconds to pass through the frame of the camera and a plane traveling in excess of 250MPH takes 1 second to pass through the cameras frame?    At 24 seconds you can see the plane enter the frame on the right and at 25 seconds you see the explosion of the plane hitting the building.  What is so difficult to understand?  

I don't see a plane sorry

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Regardless of his loony tunes bullshit it was a good documentary.

Do you know anything about the Gulf of Tonkin or Operation Northwoods? Our government fakes things all the time.  

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

http://fair.org/media-beat-column/30-year-anniversary-tonkin-gulf-lie-launched-vietnam-war/

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just stop it...you aren't going to change my mind and nobody is changing yours.

I don't want to change your mind. I could careless what you think. But I have a right to my opinion based off the facts just as you do.