Check your account email address ×

Road to 9-11 History Channel Starts Tonight

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Thanks, gonna flip between this and the football game tonight. 25 ranked Tennessee and somebody else...

Thanks for the heads up on the football game.:thumb:

Pretty good watch.   Insight into what was going on in the American terrorist cell in NYC was interesting.   Boy did the FBI fuck up. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Pretty good watch.   Insight into what was going on in the American terrorist cell in NYC was interesting.   Boy did the FBI fuck up. 

No kidding and you could see it on the faces of those agents...looking forward to the next two episodes. Thank god for that Egyptian cat...prevented what would have been a disastrous attack on the bridges and tunnels.

Edited by Biggie Smails

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No kidding and you could see it on the faces of those agents...looking forward to the next two episodes. Thank god for that Egyptian cat...prevented what would have been a disastrous attack on the bridges and tunnels.

I suppose in those days the threat was fully understood.   Seems to me that Egyptian dude understood it clearly.   What surprised me was the small circle of people that it seemed to encompass at the time.    

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I suppose in those days the threat was fully understood.   Seems to me that Egyptian dude understood it clearly.   What surprised me was the small circle of people that it seemed to encompass at the time.    

He understood because he was there when they asassinated Anwar Sadat.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He understood because he was there when they asassinated Anwar Sadat.

And the American cell wanted him has their bomb cook.   Nuts the FBI didn't keep him on without sacrificing his or his families security.   Wonder who made that call inside the FBI or DOJ?   Wish they would have said it.    

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And the American cell wanted him has their bomb cook.   Nuts the FBI didn't keep him on without sacrificing his or his families security.   Wonder who made that call inside the FBI or DOJ?   Wish they would have said it.    

It sounds like he bailed  the first time because he didn't want to wear a wire but reconsidered after the first attack and that new Prosecutor for the Southern District said get him back inside the cell no matter the cost.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Is there any mention of why the 3rd building collasped and why there wasn't any evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon?

Haven't gotten that far yet...maybe tomorrow night in episode 3. One thing is for sure...Slick Willy pretty much screwed the pooch when it came to killing Bin Laden...WTF.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haven't gotten that far yet...maybe tomorrow night in episode 3. One thing is for sure...Slick Willy pretty much screwed the pooch when it came to killing Bin Laden...WTF.

Naturally its not on history channel here in nookland....and i cant stream it for some reason.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

He was to busy getting his dick and cigars wet :flush:

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It sounds like he bailed  the first time because he didn't want to wear a wire but reconsidered after the first attack and that new Prosecutor for the Southern District said get him back inside the cell no matter the cost.

He sure put himself out in the open now.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He sure put himself out in the open now.  

He certainly has....pretty ballsy IMO.:thumb:

Pretty interesting pet last night involved a Sudanese terrorist that the FBI was able to turn by basically showing he and his family that America was not anything like he had been taught...they said he really loved waffles. :lol:

Also the animosity between the FBI and CIA was really off the charts.

Edited by Biggie Smails

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He certainly has....pretty ballsy IMO.:thumb:

Pretty interesting pet last night involved a Sudanese terrorist that the FBI was able to turn by basically showing he and his family that America was not anything like he had been taught...they said he really loved waffles. :lol:

Also the animosity between the FBI and CIA was really off the charts.

Yeah also telling the terrorists here who hated the US long before we supposedly occupied their holy lands during and after the gulf war.  Specifically Nosair and the blind sheikh.  

Lots of interesting info.   I hadn't realized the agreement for the US to protect SA came all the way back from WWII.   

Confirms for me that much of radical islamic terrorism or jihad is not about occupying lands of the ME but them always wanting an enemy to fight.  After they pushed the USSR out of Afghanistan some inside the movement wanted to fight modern islam in the ME while Ayman al-Zawahiri wanted to move against the west right away.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah also telling the terrorists here who hated the US long before we supposedly occupied their holy lands during and after the gulf war.  Specifically Nosair and the blind sheikh.  

Lots of interesting info.   I hadn't realized the agreement for the US to protect SA came all the way back from WWII.   

Exactly and Zarahawi is the worst of the bunch....completely full of and invested in his hatred of the west. I also never knew that the Somali Rebels who took out the Blackhawks were trained by Al Queda.

The Saudi way of life pre oil discovery is amazing....camels, dates and mud huts.

Edited by Biggie Smails