Check your account email address ×

Road to 9-11 History Channel Starts Tonight

5 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Nobody "had" to take a car in. It was a voluntary thing. Mine wasn't a "Camaro" like they said they were looking for so I never bothered. 

I volunteered and still got harrassed....mine was a black trans am....not a white or beige camaro...like they were looking for....the fact that they even bothered you with yours is funny.

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I volunteered and still got harrassed....mine was a black trans am....not a white or beige camaro...like they were looking for....the fact that they even bothered you with yours is funny.

Not at all. It tells you they knew the description couldn't be trusted. My car probably looked more like his than a Camaro did. 

6 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Not at all. It tells you they knew the description couldn't be trusted. My car probably looked more like his than a Camaro did. 

Ah yes...i misread your original post...thought you said z28...that explains you not taking it in.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Anyone notice they called the "black hawk down" operation a humanitarian mission? 

Not sure if I have confidence in this doc.  

It was a humanitarian mission and they were trying to capture that warlord responsible for hijacking all the food aid.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Didn't know humanitarian missions included kidnapping people.  Calling it that, is a bit of a stretch, no matter what the motive is.  

You're right...it makes more sense to keep letting the food aid get hijacked and allowing people to starve rather than offend the likes of you....WTF.

Edited by Biggie Smails