Check your account email address ×

Another Polaris joins the family

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Compared to the mountains yes it does but with 15-20+ feet anual snowfall it's swesome most of the time as long as it's not all tracked up or worse yet beat to shit.

I really like riding in the UP when its good.   I'm not super with the firelanes and what not so often times if the trails are rough you take a real beating.   Has plenty of advantages but the long lengths between trails can suck.  

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

f7ben remembers Momo posting the picture of his snowmobiles windshield, and that for all the new guys here is all the evidence that we have ever seen of Momotherat's snowmobile :lol: 

We know momo is a pathological liar.  All there is to it really.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

We know momo is a pathological liar.  All there is to it really.  

Faggot posts what? :gfight: more lies about me suing snowmobile clubs, talk about a pathological liar 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

f7ben remembers Momo posting the picture of his snowmobiles windshield, and that for all the new guys here is all the evidence that we have ever seen of Momotherat's snowmobile :lol: 

And Ballsack knows nothing about snowmobiles if he thinks that was a panther windshield :lol: You are a clueless penis headed midget dago FUCK :finger: 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where are you guys finding all this snow to justify those mountain sleds?

What I meant to say ....was....

What kind of retarded non riding poser faggots buy mountain sleds to ride in areas that don't even get enough snow to groom trails half the time :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of retarded non riding poser faggots buy mountain sleds to ride in areas that don't even get enough snow to groom trails half the time :lol:

Settle down Big Nosed Hoosier Webba. Better than being some some sort of half assed clap trap turbo racer wannabe.

Edited by Biggie Smails

"Hey Fat Jimmy ......Did you see that sweet catwalk I did through the drift over there , it was epic"

"Awesome Karl ....now you better put your scratchers down or you'll be ordering another set of slides ...and watch out for that lake over there!!!!"

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Hey Fat Jimmy ......Did you see that sweet catwalk I did through the drift over there , it was epic"

"Awesome Karl ....now you better put your scratchers down or you'll be ordering another set of slides ...and watch out for that lake over there!!!!"

At least I sunk my own sled and have fun riding those Indiana cornfields....should be epic!

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Settle down Big Nosed Hoosier Webba. Better than being some some sort of half assed clap trap turbo racer wannabe.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just pissed.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

At least I sunk my own sled and have fun riding those Indiana cornfields....should be epic!

Indiana?  WTF?