Check your account email address ×

Pulling Their Clearances Is Only the Start – It’s Time to Stamp out Elite Privilege

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bad analogy per usual.   More like after you get out of the military you are no longer allowed on base just because you feel like it 

people who retire from the military get an ID card and still ave base access.  

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I think they should give it up the day they leave the job. Wash your hands and walk away. Too much potential for misuse. 

We work in airports, military bases, government buildings and other places that require strict security clearance. Those badges are only valid as long as that project is open. We are always required to turn them in when we are done. They will actually come after you if they dont get them all. I dont see why that shouldnt be the case for everybody. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine if all veterans had their benefits pulled after their service.

I guess if Trump proposed it the Trump tards here would hail it even the veterans.

:lol:And it's you and your ilk running around calling everyone else dumb

You dumbass are aware that these people who has pulled and those on the list even when retired are called on by current office holders for their decades of service protecting America?

Trump is making the country less safe every day. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You dumbass are aware that these people who has pulled and those on the list even when retired are called on by current office holders for their decades of service protecting America?

Current office holders will have no need for any input from these useless former employees.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey fucking moron!  Anybody called back for anything can get temp clearances or reinstatements easily.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why does Michael Flynn still have his security clearance 

Because that's what you are being told and you get on your old man knees and gobble it up with your old man lips.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

"Some bureaucrat thinks I'm qualified to steal money from old ladies, so I'm better"

Yeah that’s it Dan, I steal from old ladies, and a bureaucrat approves.  What a fucking moron.  I’d love to see your FBI background check....any felonies or financial crimes?  Automatic disqualification.  Antifa associations....yeah you’re done.  But yeah, thanks for the lame attempt at character assassination, loser.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah that’s it Dan, I steal from old ladies, and a bureaucrat approves.  What a fucking moron.  I’d love to see your FBI background check....any felonies or financial crimes?  Automatic disqualification.  Antifa associations....yeah you’re done.  But yeah, thanks for the lame attempt at character assassination, loser.

Lol. The skimmer tries to claim the moral high ground...

:lol:

Too fucking funny. If trump had some of these former intel guys on board, and boasted about the need , snakey, wolfie and the rest of the clown show would be all for it. Likely wanting to give th bonuses!!

snakey you’re a piece of work dude.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Remember, he alone can solve all this

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Too fucking funny. If trump had some of these former intel guys on board, and boasted about the need , snakey, wolfie and the rest of the clown show would be all for it. Likely wanting to give th bonuses!!

snakey you’re a piece of work dude.

Comes up completely biased hypothetical 

passes condesending jugement based on his own hypothetical 

totally negates the OP! High five!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Comes up completely biased hypothetical 

passes condesending jugement based on his own hypothetical 

totally negates the OP! High five!

Well.......

snakey has had how many years to complain about people keeping their security clearances. Not a peep until now. Nuff said

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well.......

snakey has had how many years to complain about people keeping their security clearances. Not a peep until now. Nuff said

And you :lol: 

the inky reason you’re mad about it is because you’re told to be like the brain dead sheep that you are :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It just goes to show that the left and swamp fucks can create a narrative from nothing and half the country will still knot their panties about it.  Trump owes Brennan zero.  Run your mouth, lose your clearance.

This is all about a thin skinned president that demands adoration. Nothing more.