Check your account email address ×

Holy fuck it's the weekend!!!!!!!!!11

• Gold Member

I gotta drag asians around the harbor this morning so they can here all about how 'merica kicked britian's ass then its a damn high school trip tonight. yesterday was 8am to midnight on the boats. I'm fucking ready for a nap already and I just got up 5 minutes ago. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

No kids or girlfriend this weekend, so I worked for 11hours, came home made a steak, watched the Indy race and fell asleep on the couch with 10 laps to go. :bashhead:

Yard work and shopping before everyone comes home this afternoon

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No kids or girlfriend this weekend, so I worked for 11hours, came home made a steak, watched the Indy race and fell asleep on the couch with 10 laps to go. :bashhead:

Yard work and shopping before everyone comes home this afternoon

You didn't miss anything. Dixon won and Rossi finished 3rd.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:42 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What did you get for a surf boat? 

It’s a Moomba Mobius, (new to me).  The kids want to wakeboard and surf, so do I.   I hope we use it as much as they think we will.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, F3600 said:

It’s a Moomba Mobius, (new to me).  The kids want to wakeboard and surf, so do I.   I hope we use it as much as they think we will.

Does itbhave those wake producing tabs on the stern?

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I gotta drag asians around the harbor this morning so they can here all about how 'merica kicked britian's ass then its a damn high school trip tonight. yesterday was 8am to midnight on the boats. I'm fucking ready for a nap already and I just got up 5 minutes ago. 

When I first got out of the Navy, I was a engineer on tour boats. They were based out of Navy Pier on Lake Michigan. I remember those fucktarded tourists thinking everyone with a name tag was their personal servant.😂

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

Nice boat! I looked at a couple Moomba’s this week. Trying to find a nice used something to booze cruise on and love the layout of the big V-drives. Those new surf boats are getting outta control... $150k+ new is unreal. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When I first got out of the Navy, I was a engineer on tour boats. They were based out of Navy Pier on Lake Michigan. I remember those fucktarded tourists thinking everyone with a name tag was their personal servant.😂

I got 4 bars on my epaulettes so those fuckwad tourists can get their own damn hotdog!  :lol:

• Haha 1

Had to wake up at fucking 3am to catch my flight this morning. Here in Orlando now. Gonna either take a nap soon or power thru it until tonight. 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Had to wake up at fucking 3am to catch my flight this morning. Here in Orlando now. Gonna either take a nap soon or power thru it until tonight. 

I know you mentioned it already, but what are you doing in Orlando?

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had a little paddle with  my daughter today....a little windy but sunny and warm.

IMG_4036.thumb.JPG.de0ed16953304239aeac900d5d1a3d3a.JPGIMG_4037.thumb.JPG.fc76d44bdffa82a85a793e05a178b0d0.JPG

Cool.  Lake MI?  Has she recovered from her little "incident"?  What happened with the car?  Totalled?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cool.  Lake MI?  Has she recovered from her little "incident"?  What happened with the car?  Totalled?

Lake Charlevoix and yeah she is recovered from the accident but she did have her wisdom teeth yanked Wednesday which hasn't been too bad. No word from State Farm yet. 

We were right about where the narrow arm branches off and you can see where Lake Michigan is to the NW....that little body of water between the two lakes is our harbor....Round Lake.

IMG_4039.thumb.JPG.de9f2939cf54c5bba579cfeb672e46f3.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice boat! I looked at a couple Moomba’s this week. Trying to find a nice used something to booze cruise on and love the layout of the big V-drives. Those new surf boats are getting outta control... $150k+ new is unreal. 

I can’t imagine paying those 100k plus prices.  It’s certainly not for us northern state guys who get 3 to 4 months max usage.  I’ll forever be in that 10 year old used range.

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I got 4 bars on my epaulettes so those fuckwad tourists can get their own damn hotdog!  :lol:

Post a pic of you on the boat in uniform.  

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

West side of state Thursday concert , beach and “Big Nasty” burritos on Friday. drove across to east side for wedding Saturday. 

877AFECD-FB7B-4FD9-BCFE-692755E705C9.jpeg

Looks like a wedding that cost more then my first 3 cars combined.

We tore down a barn in similar condition a few years ago.  Guess we should have kept it for wedding rental.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Looks like a wedding that cost more then my first 3 cars combined.

We tore down a barn in similar condition a few years ago.  Guess we should have kept it for wedding rental.

Right, We have been half ass looking into doing this with another couple.  Barn weddings are all the rage.  More rustic, the better.   This particular venue was 10,000 to rent for one day.  You got chairs and had to provide everything else.   Glad I only had one daughter!  Lot of money.  Now, it is pretty much expected you pay for transportation  for your guests from hotels  to venue.