Check your account email address ×

Holy fuck it's the weekend!!!!!!!!!11

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Hows that going?

Going awesome . My road test is on June 13th. Have a few jobs already lined up as well lol. Just want to get working again . One of the guys in my class is not catching on with the air brake section so I spend my lunch time in the truck wirh him and make him do his air brakes for me. He finely did a good air brake without help yesterday.  He's cutting it close.  His test day is the 14th:bc:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Going awesome . My road test is on June 13th. Have a few jobs already lined up as well lol. Just want to get working again . One of the guys in my class is not catching on with the air brake section so I spend my lunch time in the truck wirh him and make him do his air brakes for me. He finely did a good air brake without help yesterday.  He's cutting it close.  His test day is the 14th:bc:

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I would have been in bed sleeping 9 hours ago. You fuckers in the Midwest stay up to late!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife and I we're crashed by 7:30 :lol:       Long ass week......  :bc: 

10 minutes ago, jammin said:

Wife and I we're crashed by 7:30 :lol:       Long ass week......  :bc: 

I'm surprised you made it to 7:30.  Wasn't it dark under the table at 7:15 :lol:  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I went to bed a little before 1 and got woken up by a big fucking crack of thunder at about 3:30. :yikes:

I'm usually in bed between 10-11PM ET. I watch a little TV before dosing off. I need 7 hours of sleep a night or I'm dragging ass all day.

11 hours ago, xcr700 said:

The Ice Road truckers hire you?

• Haha 2

These never come up for sale used in my area. Picked it up for $750. The guy just replaced everything but the frame last year. He knew what he had, so I couldn’t steel it. I’m on call ,so no Spotted Cow for me. Last night I got called out , and was gone for 8 hours.

4600E0A2-1216-4028-86A8-A9466F985A84.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

These never come up for sale used in my area. Picked it up for $750. The guy just replaced everything but the frame last year. He knew what he had, so I couldn’t steel it. I’m on call ,so no Spotted Cow for me. Last night I got called out , and was gone for 8 hours.

I will drink one in your honor!!!!!11

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nice 4x8. I need to replace my old steel pos...

You must live in a baller area where they tar the roads in tribal flames designs :lol:

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Nice 4x8. I need to replace my old steel pos...

You must live in a baller area where they tar the roads in tribal flames designs :lol:

Ya, we have curbs and side walks to boot.:lol:

• Haha 1

Road-tripped it today and just made it home a hour ago, then family bike ride.  went to the VSCA National Show, looked at a couple motors, then took back roads home.

Watching some Hot Wheels racing on Youtube before we kick the boy off to bed.  

IMG_20180609_160210998_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_155948742[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_112050055[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_102032651[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_102518949[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_103736002_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_101723447[1].jpg

IMG_20180609_095907937[1].jpg

• Like 5