Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

40 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So you're anti free speech then :dunno: 

Say whatever you want but dont be upset when your comments cost you your job. This is less about free speech and more about corporate sponsors and $$$$

you get it right Momo?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Say whatever you want but dont be upset when your comments cost you your job. This is less about free speech and more about corporate sponsors and $$$$

you get it right Momo?  

Apparently there is a double standard in Hollywood, who would have thought :guzzle:

DeY1xyVX4AAJxbo.jpg

Just now, Momorider said:

Apparently there is a double standard in Hollywood, who would have thought :guzzle:

DeY1xyVX4AAJxbo.jpg

The double standards lie with the corporate sponsors. Be mad at them and dont buy their goods. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The double standards lie with the corporate sponsors. Be mad at them and dont buy their goods. 

You think ABC got one fucking call before they announced canceled show :lmao: 

Just now, Momorider said:

You think ABC got one fucking call before they announced canceled show :lmao: 

Actually I dont give one fuck what ABC got or didnt get. I dont watch roseanne. Never have and never will.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course there is a double standard.   MSNBC brought Joy Reid on to discuss Rosanne.    The same Joy Reid who sent out homophobic tweets, lied about it (said she was hacked) then owned up to them and claimed she is a different person now.  :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/30/joy-reid-scandal-msnbc-accused-hypocrisy-as-evidence-lying-about-anti-gay-slurs-piles-up.html

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good

Now for Mueller to cancel the Nixon remake 

:bc:

giphy (1).gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

You look like a cross between the dump I took this morning and the dog shit I picked up when I walked my dog :finger3:

You call that lunch :thumb:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

DeY1xyVX4AAJxbo.jpg

You stupid fuck that’s not even close to being the same. You Trump fucks have no clue.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Many just didn't want to vote for a cunt.  

Pretty much sums it up. 2 of the worst choices we were ever given. Pick the one ya hate the least. Some went with him , some with her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Pretty much sums it up. 2 of the worst choices we were ever given. Pick the one ya hate the least. Some went with him , some with her.

And those who's brains work went with neither 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So who did ya vote for?

I didn't vote because what we are told is participating in democracy is nothing more than perpetuating a lie. I'll probably never vote again. I'd sell my vote for $2 and I'd sell my soul for a little less than that :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn't vote because what we are told is participating in democracy is nothing more than perpetuating a lie. I'll probably never vote again. I'd sell my vote for $2 and I'd sell my soul for a little less than that :lol:

Do you vote in down ticket races or local elections?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Do you vote in down ticket races or local elections?

I always did in MN. I never registered to vote in Indiana and never will. I don't care at all about what happens here politically. When I move back to MN I will resume voting in local and state elections.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Actually I dont give one fuck what ABC got or didnt get. I dont watch roseanne. Never have and never will.

Yup.

23 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Actually, a brilliant way to get out of a contract on her part.

Beat me to it.  She's been in the big top for too long not to know how things work.  Either she is stupid (doubtful) or doesn't give a shit (unlikely but possible) or, this is a planned exit with secondary plans already in place.  I'd bet it's the latter.

Either way, it's showing the brilliant hypocrisy of the left as the retards go about themselves with chests pumped and tiny fists of fury in the air.

5 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

:lol:  That's awesome.  Throw some of the same shit right back in their faces.  The new normal.  No surprise they dropped her show though. Honestly all this haterade is entertainment. Mika will probably lose her shit on tomorrow's show. Whatthefuckever. It ain't gonna change anytime soon, although some indictments might put things in a proper perspective. :snack: 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Olbermann calls Trump lots of horrible names; gets promoted at ESPN;
Joy Reid mocks gay people; still on MSNBC; 
Nicole Wallace suggests strangling Sanders; still on MSNBC;
WH Correspondents comedian jokes about abortion; still on; 
Roseanne makes 1 joke about VJ; show cancelled.

:guzzle: 

Double standards. Without question.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she deserved to be cancelled over what she psoted.  She's the poster child for Trump supporters-  racist, low iq , white trash :news:  

You go girl.  Get on with the groupthink and all the cool kids

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you are full of shit too. if i find one "pro-trump" post of yours that'll prove your and ben's little theory here is meaningless.

Lol dude you can want some good things to happen and not be upset when they do, but still think he’s a piece of shit. This isn’t a hard piece of logic to follow. You aren’t that dumb?