Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

They should have killed her off in the story and kept the show going so all the other people involved could have kept their jobs.

Have one of her grandkids shoot her with Dan’s nightstand handgun.  Her hospital stay bankrupts the family with medical bills before she dies.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Men chasing around and yacking about rosanne. 1st world problems. Wow. 

I only hope Fox picks up the show. I still won’t watch but I’m guessing the Libs will LOOOOOOSE THEEEEIR MIIIINDS!!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I only hope Fox picks up the show. I still won’t watch but I’m guessing the Libs will LOOOOOOSE THEEEEIR MIIIINDS!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure everyone would laugh at Fox for making a shitty business decision, but ok.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Didn’t they pick up Tim Allen’s show?  That was cancelled after placing in the top 5 ? :lol: 

yesh, they would be nuts to grab the other #1 show in America. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Didn’t they pick up Tim Allen’s show?  That was cancelled after placing in the top 5 ? :lol: 

yesh, they would be nuts to grab the other #1 show in America. 

Yeah,  my wife likes that show...I can go either way.  

Reality  is, it probably would be a good pick up in a couple of months.  I wonder what her plan really is here.  I find it hard to believe this was an “off the cuff” play.

Its really being blown out of proportion tho...nobody will even remember Stormy’s name by the end of this week.  I hope her “I sucked Trump” strip tour is going well for her.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Reality  is, it probably would be a good pick up in a couple of months.  I wonder what her plan really is here.  I find it hard to believe this was an “off the cuff” play.

Its really being blown out of proportion tho...nobody will even remember Stormy’s name by the end of this week.  I hope her “I sucked Trump” strip tour is going well for her.

I only saw a few episodes of it.  Nothing special, not even close to a Seinfeld. You either walk the line and promote the progressive agenda or you don’t get to play. That was the appeal of the show.  It wasn’t like every other show on television. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m guessing she was jacked up on old Milwaukee and skoal, like many other trumpsters 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

#1  rated show. 

No shit?  I knew it was “all the buzz” all over the networks.  They dawned over it....ALL OF THEM.

I’d bet ABC is trying to figure out how to unfuck this.  I hope she tells them to go fornicate themselves.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m guessing she was jacked up on old Milwaukee and skoal, like many other trumpsters 

I just love these stereotypes you idiots have come up with but still can’t figure out why your base didn’t show up for the lying queen. 

”Intellectually elite”!

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I didn't vote because what we are told is participating in democracy is nothing more than perpetuating a lie. I'll probably never vote again. I'd sell my vote for $2 and I'd sell my soul for a little less than that :lol:

Why not,  you rent your mouth at the Truckstop for less 

Never seen a new episode but I rarely watch tv anymore 

these fools can do what they want. Broadcast television is dying and they’re helping it right along 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sweet fuck .  The guy who had his hand up. Elmo’s ass was a pedophile . They didn’t pull Sesame Street. :lol: 

Well, he didn’t rape negro or Muslims kids so....pass.