Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Basically pick 2 of those 3 and you would have most trump supporters covered. Then there is about 10% of trump voters who were just voting in protest and want it all burned to the ground.

Those people actually have brains 

:lol:

no. that's yet another poor excuse for a poor choice they made. they actually thought an outsider like trump, with some business experience, was going to fix some things. that is a far cry from "burning it to the ground".

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no. it's yet another poor excuse for a poor choice they made. they actually thought an outsider like trump, with some business experience, was going to fix some things. that is a far cry from "burning it to the ground".

nope.....you're wrong as usual. A lot of people voted for him because he is such a fucking retarded asshole there has never been a bigger fuck you to give the washington scum that decide our candidates and pull the strings behind the scenes. You're a fucking blind retard who cant see three inches in front of his face so its no surprise you are clueless here

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

nope.....you're wrong as usual. A lot of people voted for him because he is such a fucking retarded asshole there has never been a bigger fuck you to give the washington scum that decide our candidates and pull the strings behind the scenes. You're a fucking blind retard who cant see three inches in front of his face so its no surprise you are clueless here

and you are full of shit as usual. just trying to throw some protection out to people like xlt. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Basically pick 2 of those 3 and you would have most trump supporters covered. Then there is about 10% of trump voters who were just voting in protest and want it all burned to the ground.

agreed

I'm going to toss myself in the low iq bucket for believing he would surround himself with some quality people to offset what a terrible human being he is 

Edited by Angry ginger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. that's yet another poor excuse for a poor choice they made. they actually thought an outsider like trump, with some business experience, was going to fix some things. that is a far cry from "burning it to the ground".

:lol: it's Trumps fault, you are such a mindless pile of fucking hack shit 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I'm going to toss myself in the low iq bucket for believing he would surround himself with some quality people to offset what a terrible human being he is 

from literally day one of his candidacy he only surrounded himself with sycophants. there was no chance he was going to pick people who were qualified and had some integrity 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so now wolfie is racist, low iq, white trash?

:dunno:

My bingo was for the “cancelled for what she posted” part of that post. Im on my phone. Bolding is not as convenient on a phone. 

it's fine if you were fooled by the snake oil salesman. just admit it. but don't blame others, or try to change the reason you voted for him. not one person in here voted trump because they knew he sucked and would burn the place down. 

it's fine if you were fooled by the snake oil salesman. just admit it. but don't blame others, or try to change the reason you voted for him. not one person in here voted trump because they knew he sucked and would burn the place down. 

Many just didn't want to vote for a cunt.  

• Like 1

My idea od burn the place down and your may be a little different. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My bingo was for the “cancelled for what she posted” part of that post. Im on my phone. Bolding is not as convenient on a phone. 

Honest question have you been checked for bipolar disorder? :dunno:  You agreed with the tweet in your first post in this thread 

Just now, Momorider said:

Honest question have you been checked for bipolar disorder? :dunno:  You agreed with the tweet in your first post in this thread 

I still agree with the tweet. Doesnt mean its ok to tweet it to the whole world. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lolol Slinger hates this. 

Just now, Momorider said:

So you're anti free speech then :dunno: 

she is not having her free speech restricted.....she is however reaping the consequences of saying retarded racist shit publicly. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep.

Lolol Slinger hates this. 

you are full of shit too. if i find one "pro-trump" post of yours that'll prove your and ben's little theory here is meaningless.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

she is not having her free speech restricted.....she is however reaping the consequences of saying retarded racist shit publicly. 

No only not a tweet but also Not canceled :guzzle: 

DeY1xyVX4AAJxbo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are full of shit too. if i find one "pro-trump" post of yours that'll prove your and ben's little theory here is meaningless.

english you dumb motherfucker

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

english you dumb motherfucker

does this sound like xlt wanting to burn the place down, u gawd damn idiot?

On 11/15/2016 at 12:01 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think it is pretty evident that Trump has swung way over to the middle, which I like. Let's see if he actually makes any attempt to overturn CU or any sort of limits on lobbyists. He can put all the establishment types he wants on, but if he makes a serious play towards overturning CU, that is all I need to hear to know he is serious. I get having some with knowledge of the system on his team. I don't have an issue with that. It is the policymaking where the rubber hits the road. 

how's that working out xlt?