Check your account email address ×

Have Trumpsters become more unglued lately.

Sure, before Trump came on the scene Zambo the clown made creepy threats about what he wanted to do to Snowrider.  But the last year he’s ramped it up. And the obsession with photoshopping his pictures are way off the charts.  It’s be like one of those law and order shows where they track down the perverts apartment and he has photos all over the wall. 

If it was Just one unglued person it would be fine.  But arctic and Dave’s obsession with where I live is new. Plus Driftbitch fantasizing about having an IT expert track me down so he can sucker me with a baseball bat....... I don’t recall that much crazy

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, before Trump came on the scene Zambo the clown made creepy threats about what he wanted to do to Snowrider.  But the last year he’s ramped it up. And the obsession with photoshopping his pictures are way off the charts.  It’s be like one of those law and order shows where they track down the perverts apartment and he has photos all over the wall. 

If it was Just one unglued person it would be fine.  But arctic and Dave’s obsession with where I live is new. Plus Driftbitch fantasizing about having an IT expert track me down so he can sucker me with a baseball bat....... I don’t recall that much crazy

I think you are just full of shit.  

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Woolie wants to hit everyone with a baseball bat, that just means he likes you. 

Nah,  just twats who hide their anonymity while judging others they don't know.  We ride the same snowmobile, you get a pass.  

21 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Woolie wants to hit everyone with a baseball bat, that just means he likes you. 

Is this true, Wooly?  I mean, I think my feelings are hurt.  Can you please give me one of those "cowardly threats" like you did Revy?  I need to feel whole inside.  MAKE ME WHOLE!!!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this true, Wooly?  I mean, I think my feelings are hurt.  Can you please give me one of those "cowardly threats" like you did Revy?  I need to feel whole inside.  MAKE ME WHOLE!!!!!!

You're good.  RevKevSTD finally sent me a picture of himself.  Starting to see why he resisted for so long....and he's a friggin ginger....who'da thunk it.  :dunno: 

6617.jpg.87481fda1c02840b68cd4edb7758c0c5.jpg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 3

Trumpsters are used to winning... in real life and otherwise. The beta-left have been in complete panic mode since Trump dominated the election. It’s been a glorious spectacle 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trumpsters are used to winning... in real life and otherwise. The beta-left have been in complete panic mode since Trump dominated the election. It’s been a glorious spectacle 

I imagine if Hitler was toppled in a democratic election, this is what the Nazi's would be like also.  Whining propaganda liars who couldn't quite make their fascist movement all it could be.  Ahhh....if the liberals could have only found their own Goebbels.  All they had was their massive MSM.  Course, they'd need to stop being such fucking pathetic betas for it to all work anyway.  Not possible

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I imagine if Hitler was toppled in a democratic election, this is what the Nazi's would be like also.  Whining propaganda liars who couldn't quite make their fascist movement all it could be.  Ahhh....if the liberals could have only found their own Goebbels.  All they had was their massive MSM.  Course, they'd need to stop being such fucking pathetic betas for it to all work anyway.  Not possible

When you consider they want to take our guns, they have sooooooooooo much in common with him.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you consider they want to take our guns, they have sooooooooooo much in common with him.

It's a comical pipe-dream.  Not sure why in the world they continue to punish themselves.  Ahhh.....but if they could just get LEO and the military on their side.......

It's pretty clear why Obama had the largest purge of military officers in history.  After a while, he just had to accept they weren't going to "buy-in".  It was over and like most of his policies, it just created more divide and hatred toward his party and their idiot sheep.

I love watching that idiot's "legacy" getting appropriately erased....and the TDS growth that is slowly taking minds with it.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a comical pipe-dream.  Not sure why in the world they continue to punish themselves.  Ahhh.....but if they could just get LEO and the military on their side.......

It's pretty clear why Obama had the largest purge of military officers in history.  After a while, he just had to accept they weren't going to "buy-in".  It was over and like most of his policies, it just created more divide and hatred toward his party and their idiot sheep.

I love watching that idiot's "legacy" getting appropriately erased....and the TDS growth that is slowly taking minds with it.  :lol:

ZLzP7e5.jpg

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

GayKevstd and his off-the-charts embellishment as she desperately strives for attention

He's nowhere close to SR levels.  Him white-knighting for him is priceless tho....  IS THIS HCS????

The lies those two used to get caught in was just fucking priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There has been a noticeable shift from reality. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's nowhere close to SR levels.  Him white-knighting for him is priceless tho....  IS THIS HCS????

The lies those two used to get caught in was just fucking priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is possibly a bigger liar than Taintrider, basically every fucking word of his postes are :lies: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

He is possibly a bigger liar than Taintrider, basically every fucking word of his postes are :lies: 

In that case I should lie about my citizenship and run for the Republican party