Check your account email address ×

Have Trumpsters become more unglued lately.

13 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Is this thread for real? The chum smells worse than Quints ORCA

The right coming unglued? Lol. Have you ever watched the news? :crazy:

I’m not talking about the news.  I’m talking about some of the nutbars in here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not talking about the news.  I’m talking about some of the nutbars in here. 

You dont consider the way you and toolkit behave as coming unglued? :lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You dont consider the way you and toolkit behave as coming unglued? :lol:

Pissing off Trumpsters for fun is juvenile no doubt. Not sure why I find it so funny. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Pissing off Trumpsters for fun is juvenile no doubt. Not sure why I find it so funny. 

You guys come across as the ones who are pissed off though....

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You guys come across as the ones who are pissed off though....

Another lie to make yourself feel better. Trumpsters are good at fooling themselves it’s part of TDS. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Another lie to make yourself feel better. Trumpsters are good at fooling themselves it’s part of TDS. 

Youre upset Trump won...end of story.

Just now, DAVE said:

Youre upset Trump won...end of story.

Having you dummies defend Trump is awesome. It actually works out well. As long as the data isn’t lost we’ll have four years of Trumpsters defending every shitty thing he does to throw in your faces. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Having you dummies defend Trump is awesome. It actually works out well. As long as the data isn’t lost we’ll have four years of Trumpsters defending every shitty thing he does to throw in your faces. 

You sound upset...

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You must be one of those people who puts your own spin on texts and gets upset with the tone?

Youre trying to upset Trumpsters because it is you in fact who is upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Disabled Dave trying to troll Rev..... :lol: Disabled Dave is like Sludge and Momo - so fucking stupid he’s easy to ignore.

Posted the absolute fucking brain dead imbicile that has been :wrong: about everything for years :lol: the lack of self awareness of this Shitforbrains is insane :flush:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Disabled Dave trying to troll Rev..... :lol: Disabled Dave is like Sludge and Momo - so fucking stupid he’s easy to ignore.

But yet you mention us allllllllll the time. Now thats fucking stupid. :bc:

you and hillary have alot in common.

tumblr_ob41hgj4Z31ugjw2vo1_400_zpsxwoqicuo.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

They are quite the stupid bunch. I feel bad sometimes but then I remember what assholes they are and decide it's ok to make them cry. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They are quite the stupid bunch. I feel bad sometimes but then I remember what assholes they are and decide it's ok to make them cry. 

Again....you ve been crying about Trump for over a yr now...

Trump doesn’t want his story to be told. And neither do his followers. Some because they’re stupid enough to believe him, others because the rule of law doesn’t matter to them. There’s a large share of his followers that know he’s a liar and guilty as shit. But they just don’t care. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Trump doesn’t want his story to be told. And neither do his followers. Some because they’re stupid enough to believe him, others because the rule of law doesn’t matter to them. There’s a large share of his followers that know he’s a liar and guilty as shit. But they just don’t care. 

And then theres you and your band of idiots who will piss and moan till trump is finished in 2024.