Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That’s why Mueller handed this off to someone else.  He’s too busy buttoning up all of his Collusion indictment cases.

SBYL

:bc:

Collusion indictment cases? :lmao::lol2: 

You're not too bright.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Barely noticed and yet posted that same pic a handful of times already....derp derp derp

Just now, ZamHammer said:

:lol:

"barely noticed".  :lol: Sure seems you noticed and cared a lot to me.

Or is this like when you said "I don't report posts.....reporting posts is for pussies." .............only to report more posts than the rest of the site members combined?  :lol:

Dumbski and NerfHammer :lol: 

C58F9F78-94A7-4AD3-BFA2-A1B0F6209E2A.gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

How exactly do you see it that way?   They are investigating Cohen, not Trump for bank fraud and campain contribution violations.   

Almost everything between Trump and his lawyer will be off limits.   

Amazing.  I'm waiting for the Clinton probe to  re open.  Talk about tick tock, and connecting the dots.

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We’ve gone from collusion with Russia to this nickel and dime BS. Tic toc :lol: 

No kidding. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That’s why Mueller handed this off to someone else.  He’s too busy buttoning up all of his Collusion indictment cases.

SBYL

:bc:

Collusion.  Thats gonna be one of those laugh lines in 2019, when Democrats have proven to be the most pathetic bunch of groupthink dumbfucks on the planet.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Barely noticed.....nobody really gave a shit :thumbsup:  Hammer down :lmao: 

73B58A45-FAED-4796-A938-F25E89FA1727.jpeg

You need to take a vacation.  Perhaps off the end of a deep pier, you annoying fuck.  

"barely noticed".  :lol: Sure seems you noticed and cared a lot to me.

Or is this like when you said "I don't report posts.....reporting posts is for pussies." .............only to report more posts than the rest of the site members combined?  :lol:

Yes he barley noticed...:lol::lol2::justsaying:

On 4/3/2018 at 12:27 PM, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Who sticks around when limited to one post/hour :lol: Prolapski is a typical bully bitch......all talk and he crumbled when he fucked up......thin-skinned pussy who belongs on the Buttplugger site :lmao: 

On 4/3/2018 at 12:28 PM, SnowRider said:

Prolapski’s ‘hammer’’ :lmao: 

C8EB4811-5FBC-41D7-B347-B27AEDD2A665.jpeg

On 4/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, SnowRider said:

@Skidooski:lmao: Best part is your new friend Prolapski PM’ing Ben asking him to stop :lmao::lol::lmao: 

On 4/3/2018 at 10:36 PM, SnowRider said:

I won’t :lmao: 

On 4/4/2018 at 5:17 PM, SnowRider said:

Did your feelings get hurt .... :lmao: 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, SnowRider said:

You’re a mod on some shit site like HCS :lmao: 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:33 PM, SnowRider said:

:lmao: How Prolapski...... :lol: Has his vagina stopped bleeding yet.... :lmao: His ban hammer....

40BA2DFE-3E81-4983-9B74-A915CE05D735.jpeg

On 4/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, SnowRider said:

I’m overqualified :thumbsup:  

Prolapski’s ass must still hurt.... :lmao:......STOP!!! :baby: 

On 4/6/2018 at 10:12 PM, SnowRider said:

Just like his sphincter :snack:

On 4/7/2018 at 10:09 PM, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Yeah right......just like his PM to Ben begging him to stop ripping him a new asshole didn’t mean anything... :lol: 

On 4/8/2018 at 5:50 AM, SnowRider said:

Prolapski :buttkisser: Tom and HCS Mod :lol: 

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :wrong:

:thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Barely noticed.....nobody really gave a shit :thumbsup:  Hammer down :lmao: 

73B58A45-FAED-4796-A938-F25E89FA1727.jpeg

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You do need to backread, at least till the part where cockrider thought him and Ben were tight.

This thread or the "Zamhammer" thread?  Man, this place goes 1000 miles an hour!   Hard to keep up much less keep up AND back read.  

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes he barley noticed...:lol::lol2::justsaying:

Poor Tool Kit.  All those dodge balls to the face led to this massive inferiority complex which clearly led him to his advanced level of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  Top that off with Trump Derangement Syndrome and well....epic case study for those who care enough.  Personally, I think he should just have his head squashed in case it's contagious.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe not. If it leads to Trump it’s over.

Trumps gonna get exposed for what he is just a guy living on credit.

:lol:   You guys get so excited over nothing.   You really think if this was tied to Trump Mueller would have handed it off to NY?

Poor Tool Kit.  All those dodge balls to the face led to this massive inferiourity complex which clearly led him to his advanced level of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  Top that off with Trump Derangement Syndrome and well....epic case study for those who care enough.  Personally, I think he should just have his head squashed in case it's contagious.  :lol:

his chin being pushed into his head and creeper eyes...:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   You guys get so excited over nothing.   You really think if this was tied to Trump Mueller would have handed it off to NY?

“Excited over nothing”

Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its quite comical. ya can almost see thru ya screen cockrider slapping his thigh saying " he likes me , he likes me " to himself.

Yeah, it's great to see him attach himself to a host.  Even better when the host allows it then a day or two laters come to their senses and dump a bucket of salt on him.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

“Excited over nothing”

Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate

I maybe posted once or twice about that and in each time said it was extremely far fetched.   You post almost daily on Trump and collusion and whatever else.  :lol:   And your not even American.  :lol: What a waste of a life.  

10 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Poor Tool Kit.  All those dodge balls to the face led to this massive inferiority complex which clearly led him to his advanced level of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  Top that off with Trump Derangement Syndrome and well....epic case study for those who care enough.  Personally, I think he should just have his head squashed in case it's contagious.  :lol:

Best dig ever. :lol:  :lol:  :bc:  What do you suppose causes that inferiority complex to be coupled with the need to be the most annoying douche bag on the forum?  He's got it in a lock ffs.

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not exactly. if there is evidence the two of them worked together illegally that attorney-client nonsense stuff goes out the window

If If's and but's were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day of the year.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I maybe posted once or twice about that and in each time said it was extremely far fetched.   You post almost daily on Trump and collusion and whatever else.  :lol:   And your not even American.  :lol: What a waste of a life.  

Sure you did....

This is real life House of Cards shit - bigger than Watergate.  History in the making .  Why wouldn’t I be paying attention to it?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sure you did....

This is real life House of Cards shit - bigger than Watergate.  History in the making .  Why wouldn’t I be paying attention to it?

Collusion indictments. :lmao::lol2: