Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think this raid is related to stormy....

Well hopefully he destroyed devices and bleach bit his servers.  :lol:  

q1LnAab.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I suspect trumpy and cohen worked out a deal where cohen takes the fall for the stormy story, and trump know nothing about it. then trump will pardon him for it. they've had enough time to concoct a story and that's why trump said he said on AF1 the other day and threw cohen under the bus.

I think Trump was just feeling good after his rally....er I mean speech about tax reform :lol: 

Anyhow Trump with his comments basically said there was no deal between him and Stormy to keep quiet, I have a hunch that before it's over she is going to describe his genitalia in detail :lol: 

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Lots speculation there.....Mueller's team has investigation power that seems to have no bounds. They have been tasked to find "something" eventually they will. If Trump is guilty of whatever something turns out to be "illegal". Then he has to go.....

I'm not perturbed at all. 

so is that a "yes" or "no" to my question. as usual, you side stepped it.

12 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Or Trump could give two shits less as most everything will be protected Attorney Client information.

Cohen isn't only Trump's attorney, he's a friend and a friend never likes to see a friend get in trouble.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Impeach him now!

Trump can contribute whatever he wants to his own campaign.   If Trump gave Cohen the money the only thing wrong was it didn't say "I approve this message."   You think he is going down for that?  :lol:  If Trump didn't pay Cohen then its Cohen's issue not Trumps.   This is weak at best and is a sign of desperation.  

Who said Trump Cohen the money? 

Or is that what you think happened?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Cohen isn't only Trump's attorney, he's a friend and a friend never likes to see a friend get in trouble.

Who said Trump Cohen the money? 

Or is that what you think happened?

I don't know what happened.  Time will tell.  

I do know its sketchy if any laws were broken whether Trump gave Cohen the money or not.  Hardly high crimes or treason.  

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you think Mueller shouldn't be investigating all this stuff very thoroughly? it seems like you're a bit perturbed that he is.

This question????

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Lots speculation there.....Mueller's team has investigation power that seems to have no bounds. They have been tasked to find "something" eventually they will. If Trump is guilty of whatever something turns out to be "illegal". Then he has to go.....

I'm not perturbed at all. 

I have no issue with Mueller's team investigating what they have tasked to do.  Does that answer your question? 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't know what happened.  Time will tell.  

I do know its sketchy if any laws were broken whether Trump gave Cohen the money or not.  Hardly high crimes or treason.  

No reason not to believe that Cohen took out a HELOC for the money, I'm sure he figured that was a nice trail to prove that it was his money and not Trump's.

Now where Cohen may have fucked up is not looking into campaign finance laws.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I never saw such a large group of people who can't understand multiple parts of investigations, or think that the multiple parts of the investigation shouldn't be "allowed". like if someone is suspicious of murdering someone the law shouldn't be allowed to look anywhere but the suspect's house. add to that, get it done in a few days. it's laughable as hell.

Cough...Seth Rich ,Cough...

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who said it was? :dunno:

That $130K could have been an undisclosed campaign contribution, and that is a Federal offence, but hey it could be something else :dunno:

You have to think that Trump is just livid right now :lol: 

Image result for trump pissed off

He’s gonns blow tonight

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Whoops there it is....lol

ticky tocky

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I suspect trumpy and cohen worked out a deal where cohen takes the fall for the stormy story, and trump know nothing about it. then trump will pardon him for it. they've had enough time to concoct a story and that's why trump said he said on AF1 the other day and threw cohen under the bus.

Bingo. You're starting to catch on.  I hope.