Check your account email address ×

Birthday Present for Donald Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

Dosent have the balls to file a criminal suit just his bullshit :lmao: 

alls she has done since she has taken office is sue Trump repeatedly, like 3 a week filed ....    TDS

Be curious to know how much money the Trump foundation accepted from Russian Oligarch's or those associated with them like the Clinton Foundation did. :lol: 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I hope he likes it!

It’s a present the whole family gets to enjoy!

:bc:

well I know I dont like it, being a NY tax payer,  and to have some wacko who considers it her job to file frivolous lawsuits repeatedly against Trump at the NY taxpayers expense pisses me off. If she was winning some or ONE maybe it would be worth it.. But hey she did get 25 guns turned in at a gun buyback in Niagara

I think it would be better if she investigated why Cuomo did these idiotic things at our expense...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/nyregion/in-cuomos-film-hub-vacant-studios-lawsuits-and-little-action.html

https://dailygazette.com/article/2017/06/12/rest-stop-opens-again-on-thruway

$12mil to stop and piss... wtf...

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

well I know I dont like it, being a NY tax payer,  and to have some wacko who considers it her job to file frivolous lawsuits repeatedly against Trump at the NY taxpayers expense pisses me off. If she was winning some or ONE maybe it would be worth it.. But hey she did get 25 guns turned in at a gun buyback in Niagara

I think it would be better if she investigated why Cuomo did these idiotic things at our expense...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/nyregion/in-cuomos-film-hub-vacant-studios-lawsuits-and-little-action.html

https://dailygazette.com/article/2017/06/12/rest-stop-opens-again-on-thruway

$12mil to stop and piss... wtf...

You don’t like your state’s AG upholding the law?  That’s like their only job....

oops.....

“The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!” Trump tweeted.

A spokesperson for the Trump Foundation, in a statement to Fox News, called the lawsuit “politics at its very worst,” noting that the foundation has donated over $19 million to charitable causes “more than it ever received.” The spokesperson also said Trump contributed himself, or through his companies, more than $8 million, noting that the organization “was able to donate more than it took in” because “it had little to no expenses.”

The spokesperson also said that the foundation “currently has $1.7 million remaining, which the NYAG has been holding hostage for political gain.”

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You don’t like your state’s AG upholding the law?  That’s like their only job....

Ice, You're in Canada, I'm in NY. Albany and NYC are a cesspool of political corruption, and they do it blatantly knowing they will never get caught..

Shit like this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/nyregion/percoco-corruption-bribery-trial-cuomo-guilty.html

Why didnt she go after Cuomo?? Oh thats because he hired her ass....

NY is one shitty place, unless your a dem on the titty..

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ice, You're in Canada, I'm in NY. Albany and NYC are a cesspool of political corruption, and they do it blatantly knowing they will never get caught..

Shit like this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/nyregion/percoco-corruption-bribery-trial-cuomo-guilty.html

Why didnt she go after Cuomo?? Oh thats because he hired her ass....

NY is one shitty place, unless your a dem on the titty..

why would she? was their evidence he was in on it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why would she? was their evidence he was in on it?

yeah man, he knew nothing... His top aid...FFS..

Please even you know the guy is a flaming pile of shit

At the height of his influence, Mr. Percoco, whom Mr. Cuomo had once described as his father’s “third son,” was known as the governor’s enforcer, responsible for everything from keeping lawmakers in line and intimidating Mr. Cuomo’s political rivals to making sure chairs and thermostats were in order for the governor’s public appearances.

Just now, spin_dry said:

And many more to come for the dishonest piece of shit. 

Did the Clinton Foundation donate A LOT more or A LOT less than they took in???  take off the blinders for once....

A spokesperson for the Trump Foundation, in a statement to Fox News, called the lawsuit “politics at its very worst,” noting that the foundation has donated over $19 million to charitable causes “more than it ever received.” The spokesperson also said Trump contributed himself, or through his companies, more than $8 million, noting that the organization “was able to donate more than it took in” because “it had little to no expenses.”

Asked for backup, the CARLY for America super PAC noted that the Clinton Foundation’s latest IRS Form 990 shows total revenue of nearly $149 million in 2013, and total charitable grant disbursements of nearly $9 million (see page 10). That comes to roughly 6 percent of the budget going to grants. And besides those grants, the super PAC said, “there really isn’t anything that can be categorized as charitable.”

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Did the Clinton Foundation donate A LOT more or A LOT less than they took in???  take off the blinders for once....

What blinders? Where have I defended the Clinton foundation? Link?