Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: paleez

How is Cohen tied to collusion with the Russians?  His name had never been mentioned before there. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

How is Cohen tied to collusion with the Russians?

I suspect you'll find out one of these days. you think trump did collusion and many of the other questionable activities all by his lonesome? :lol:

\

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I suspect you'll find out one of these days. you think trump did collusion and many of the other questionable activities all by his lonesome? :lol:

\

:lol:

Hey, it’s not like this guy is Trump’s long time personal lawyer or anything who was involved in the election campaign.

:lol2:

I never saw such a large group of people who can't understand multiple parts of investigations, or think that the multiple parts of the investigation shouldn't be "allowed". like if someone is suspicious of murdering someone the law shouldn't be allowed to look anywhere but the suspect's house. add to that, get it done in a few days. it's laughable as hell.

\

This is it!   This is finally it!  :lol:  

tenor (4).gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Hey, it’s not like this guy is Trump’s long time personal lawyer or anything who was involved in the election campaign.

:lol2:

skidmark welcher thinks the only evidence suitable is a note, found by mueller, written by trump, that reads "collusion happened " :lmao:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Mueller's team will keep digging until something is found. Collusion and obstruction of justice will turn into prostitution and money laundering.  

cohen is sooooo far outside the realm of all this, huh? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cohen is sooooo far outside the realm of all this, huh? :lol:

Where did I say that yah  ding-a-ling? Mueller's team is going to looking everywhere for something shady then pounce on it.  This thing is Starr's Clinton investigation revisited. You know that as much as I do. Unless you that obtuse or blinded.

"I'll take blinded for $1000, Alex."

Edited by T1R9sledder

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How is Cohen tied to collusion with the Russians?  His name had never been mentioned before there. 

Who said it was? :dunno:

That $130K could have been an undisclosed campaign contribution, and that is a Federal offence, but hey it could be something else :dunno:

You have to think that Trump is just livid right now :lol: 

Image result for trump pissed off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Where did I say that yah  ding-a-ling? Mueller's team is going to looking everywhere for something shady then pounce on it.  This thing is Starr's Clinton investigation revisited. You know that as much as I do. Unless you that obtuse or blinded.

"I'll take blinded for $1000, Alex."

do you think Mueller shouldn't be investigating all this stuff very thoroughly? it seems like you're a bit perturbed that he is.

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hopefully cohen is dumb enough not to have destroyed anything related. seems like he could be. :lol:

Or didnt have anything to start with....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That $130K could have been an undisclosed campaign contribution, and that is a Federal offence, but hey it could be something else :dunno:

Or Trump could give two shits less as most everything will be protected Attorney Client information.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:   Impeach him now!

Trump can contribute whatever he wants to his own campaign.   If Trump gave Cohen the money the only thing wrong was it didn't say "I approve this message."   You think he is going down for that?  :lol:  If Trump didn't pay Cohen then its Cohen's issue not Trumps.   This is weak at best and is a sign of desperation.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I suspect trumpy and cohen worked out a deal where cohen takes the fall for the stormy story, and trump know nothing about it. then trump will pardon him for it. they've had enough time to concoct a story and that's why trump said he said on AF1 the other day and threw cohen under the bus.

• Haha 1

do you think Mueller shouldn't be investigating all this stuff very thoroughly? it seems like you're a bit perturbed that he is.

Lots speculation there.....Mueller's team has investigation power that seems to have no bounds. They have been tasked to find "something" eventually they will. If Trump is guilty of whatever something turns out to be "illegal". Then he has to go.....

I'm not perturbed at all.