Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it already has been found so there is no chance of that happening.

Mueller's evidence could be taken to a jury right now and I'm very confident don jr's memos alone, would be enough evidence to get a "collusion" charge.

:lol:

Pay up slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller's evidence could be taken to a jury right now and I'm very confident don jr's memos alone, would be enough evidence to get a "collusion" charge.

What code violation is "collusion" again?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

That's a real stretch.....I would think that was the case they would have done that by now. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You already lost. You can’t prove in any way that the adoption lawyer was working on behest of the Russian government. Collusion was bebunked by the intel commitee 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

whooosh

So your saying charges in the House not actual criminal charges?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you still don't get it :lol:

Oh I get it. Let the investigation come to it's conclusion then discuss it. Your just blinded and closed minded because of your hate for Trump and anyone that disagrees with your position.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So your saying charges in the House not actual criminal charges?  :lol:  

I'm saying what I've been saying for a long time, a "collusion" claim (does that term make things a little clearer for you?) wouldn't go fucking anywhere. the reasons the collusion existed will though....that is what Mueller is after and he has the permission to pursue it. seems like you're trying to squirm out of this bet yet again. I specifically said an official "collusion" charge was not part of the bet. :news:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Oh I get it. Let the investigation come to it's conclusion then discuss it. Your just blinded and closed minded because of your hate for Trump and anyone that disagrees with your position.

why don't you tell others the same thing? you just cant help yourself can you bob?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm saying what I've been saying for a long time, a "collusion" claim (does that term make things a little clearer for you?) wouldn't go fucking anywhere. the reasons the collusion existed will though....that is what Mueller is after and he has the permission to pursue it. seems like you're trying to squirm out of this bet yet again. I specifically said an official "collusion" charge was not part of the bet. :news:

You already lost and can’t back up your claim fuck you are a dishonest person wtf

On 4/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Who said it was? :dunno:

That $130K could have been an undisclosed campaign contribution, and that is a Federal offence, but hey it could be something else :dunno:

You have to think that Trump is just livid right now :lol: 

Image result for trump pissed off

130 Grand won't even buy a membership at Trump National. Do you really think the guy who funded his own campaign is tripping up over a 130k?

35 minutes ago, s pump said:

130 Grand won't even buy a membership at Trump National. Do you really think the guy who funded his own campaign is tripping up over a 130k?

I think his lawyer is tripping up about even being involved with Stormy, I think Trump is tripping over his personal lawyer being investigated.

It's not the dollar amount, it the consequences of the actions Cohen took before the election, you do understand this?

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's their opinion which is totally opposite of yours....each party is entitled to their opinion. Don't you agree?

yep, but you tell me to wait until the investigation is completed before commenting but not them. Christ, is this that hard to understand? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, but you tell me to wait until the investigation is completed before commenting but not them. Christ, is this that hard to understand? :lol:

Refresh my memory when did I say that to you? IDR

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Refresh my memory when did I say that to you? IDR

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Let the investigation come to it's conclusion then discuss it

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, but you tell me to wait until the investigation is completed before commenting but not them. Christ, is this that hard to understand?

Talk about blowing a comment out of proportion.....SMH