Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

It sounds like Mueller referred this case to the Southern District of New York, and they got the warrant and organized the raids.

So my thread title is wrong 

Also interesting to note that the SDNY is run by a Trump appointee...

:owned:

:lol:

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im glad mueller finally grew some balls. This pussy shit has gone on long enough. This will be wrapped up soon and we can move along. 

It's not about having balls, it's about doing a complete and thorough investigation all while dotting the I's and crossing the T's, and if I was going to bet I would say this still has a ways to go.

45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It sounds like Mueller referred this case to the Southern District of New York, and they got the warrant and organized the raids.

So my thread title is wrong 

Also interesting to note that the SDNY is run by a Trump appointee...

:owned:

Related image

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not about having balls, it's about doing a complete and thorough investigation all while dotting the I's and crossing the T's, and if I was going to bet I would say this still has a ways to go.

Well dang. For a few minutes there I had my hopes up.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was handed off to the NY prosecutor because it has nothing to do with collusion.   Otherwise it would have stayed under Mueller. 

• Like 1

Asked about the Cohen raid, Trump, sitting with military leaders in the White House, resumed his attack on Mueller and on his own attorney general, Jeff Sessions. He called Mueller’s probe “an attack on our country in a true sense, an attack on what we all stand for.” He called the raid “disgraceful.” Asked if he would fire Mueller, he said, “We’ll see what happens ... Many people have said, ‘You should fire him.’” And he described the execution of the search warrant as a break-in: “They broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys,” he said.

Dumbass Trump calls a search that was backed up with a warrant a break in.  

Meanwhile the truth is 

“This is a big deal,” Ken White, a former federal prosecutor, wrote on the website Reason. Such a search, he wrote, would have required “high-level approval” from the Trump-backed U.S. Attorney himself, an “elaborate” review process, and consultation with the Department of Justice, which is led by other Trump appointees.

It’s easy to see why Trumpsters love Trump so much. They get to strut around thinking they are as smart as the Potus.  Something they can only do when a Republican is in the whitehouse.  

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

This ain’t good.......for the Clown Posse and Dumps Rump Pumpers :lmao: 

How exactly do you see it that way?   They are investigating Cohen, not Trump for bank fraud and campain contribution violations.   

Almost everything between Trump and his lawyer will be off limits.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What an insane act of desperation 

We’ve gone from collusion with Russia to this nickel and dime BS. Tic toc :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That’s why Mueller handed this off to someone else.  He’s too busy buttoning up all of his Collusion indictment cases.

SBYL

:bc:

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How exactly do you see it that way?   They are investigating Cohen, not Trump for bank fraud and campain contribution violations.   

Maybe not. If it leads to Trump it’s over.

Trumps gonna get exposed for what he is just a guy living on credit.

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trump and his lawyer basically goaded mueller into railroading his own investigation lmao 

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is he tweeting and crying attorney client privilege is dead.....:dunno:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trump and his lawyer basically goaded mueller into railroading his own investigation lmao 

It's very clear to me that the Dems that are operating the Mueller machine want Trump to fire Mueller.  It's their best bet to keep their base whining and voting in the future.  This was just a pathetic play.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

not exactly. if there is evidence the two of them worked together illegally that attorney-client nonsense stuff goes out the window

Just now, ZamHammer said:

It's very clear to me that the Dems that are operating the Mueller machine want Trump to fire Mueller.  It's their best bet to keep their base whining and voting in the future.  This was just a pathetic play.

I see your ass is all stitched up......but you’re not any smarter :lol: 

where have you been dude? poor ben thought he actually chased someone off.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

where have you been dude? poor ben thought he actually chased someone off.

Ben chase me off?  :lol: He's one of the main reasons I keep coming back here!!!!  This type of entertainment can't be bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  Not even with PayPal!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, ZamHammer said:

I bet got scared as shit when I quit posting.  :lol: 

Barely noticed.....nobody really gave a shit :thumbsup:  Hammer down :lmao: 

73B58A45-FAED-4796-A938-F25E89FA1727.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Barely noticed.....nobody really gave a shit :thumbsup:  Hammer down :lmao: 

"barely noticed".  :lol: Sure seems you noticed and cared a lot to me.

Or is this like when you said "I don't report posts.....reporting posts is for pussies." .............only to report more posts than the rest of the site members combined?  :lol:

"barely noticed".  :lol: Sure seems you noticed and cared a lot to me.

Or is this like when you said "I don't report posts.....reporting posts is for pussies." .............only to report more posts than the rest of the site members combined?  :lol:

You do need to backread, at least till the part where cockrider thought him and Ben were tight.