Check your account email address ×

I'm OUT!

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I may be back after the election as this place has become too much of insult haven.

Thanks CKF for your hard work getting this place up.

Why start a thread and announce it like a big baby, why not just leave? Are you that starved for attention that you had to announce it to the forum? Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :baby:

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

You ever go to TBP? 

Its a bunch of guys circle jerking each other about the GOP.  You want this place to turn into that??

Fuck we may as well just start talking about how ski donkeys are the best sleds ever....

There are..proven by sales!:lol:

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

You ever go to TBP? 

Its a bunch of guys circle jerking each other about the GOP.  You want this place to turn into that??

Fuck we may as well just start talking about how ski donkeys are the best sleds ever....

Less and Less political current events on that site and more just general discussion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Legend said:

You ever go to TBP? 

Yep....at least slinger and mc aren't staring their own site for only like minded individuals.  :snack:

It's awesome being in the minority AND supporting the WINNER. :bc: 

Oh shit I better back down before Slope throws a hissy and leaves too. All you so called 'tolerant' chumps are just all fucking talk 24/7. Keep flapping and providing the entertainment. Maybe those other two "had personal info" aired out on the forum huh? FFS I can't stop laughing!!!!

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

You ever go to TBP? 

A bunch of guys started their own playground. Nothing wrong with that

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't blame them...but I'm too stubborn.  The issue is many of you act just like Dump and are completely oblivious to your stupidity.  Plus - Hillary is gonna win and they can come back after the election and wipe your noses in it. :lol:  In the meantime all you Mouthbreathers will keep defending Dump, whining about the MSM, throwing accusations at Hillary, and convincing yourselves Dump has a chance :nuts:

I'll keep popping in now and then to :owned: your asses with the most current election info :snack:

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well we see who the true pussies are I guess. Later ladies...hope to see you back soon! Good grief, two in less the 24 hours  :lol: 

On the ohter hand, if/when Hillary does win they will come storming back like peacocks...thin skinned ones

They say this type of event happens in three's, snowbeavis ruined that theory.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They say this type of event happens in three's, snowbeavis ruined that theory.

He's got nothing else so why would he leave? For someone who feeds off the attention to cut themselves off from it, could be dangerous. Add in if Hilllary looses and we'd likely never see him again :pc:

4 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Mainecat should be limited to one post a day when he comes back

Someone who is as quick to insult as anyone on the board then says he's leaving because of it should be banned.   Good riddance to the hypocrite.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I may be back after the election as this place has become too much of insult haven.

Have fun voting for hillary there cool breeze 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

:lol::lmao::lol: 

MC_the_dope.JPG

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He got ya there SR. :snack:

:snack:

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep....at least slinger and mc aren't staring their own site for only like minded individuals.  :snack:

Newf, MC, Moto, Slinger, etc. are all members over there sparky. :snack:

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol::lmao::lol: 

MC_the_dope.JPG

:owned: Poor MC, can dish it out but can't take it. :lol:

Pretty sad a 60 year old man who helps run a business owned by his brother in law comes here and winds insults out day after day, then posts a "look at me" attention whore thread announcing he is taking his ball and going home. :lol:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Whats your screen name at DUh underground?

Edited by Sleepr2