Check your account email address ×

I'm OUT!

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I come for the insults. There’s some real masters at the game here. There are some survival tips. The most important is to never defend yourself against any type of personal attack regardless of how egregious the attack may seem. New comers make that mistake and frequently it’s the last we see of them. Every so often even an old hand at this stuff breaks that cardinal rule by not matching insult for insult and quickly gets screwed into the concrete by one or more local hordes of internet psychopaths. When an experienced member makes such a crucial mistake, it quickly becomes one of my more enjoyable moments here. 

Wow your dum

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s not it.  What’s another option?  Do a list.

You were wrong and proven so

You said something stupid, it was pointed out

You said something with no proof to back your statement. Got called on it.

These choices are similar, and 99% probably what happened.

Pick 1-3 or all of above.

Just now, awful knawful said:

You were wrong and proven so

You said something stupid, it was pointed out

You said something with no proof to back your statement. Got called on it.

These choices are similar, and 99% probably what happened.

Pick 1-3 or all of above.

:lol:

Wut in the fuck are you talking ‘bout?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think I’m butt-hurt?  

That doesn’t happen.  I don’t have feelings like that....completely void of those emotions.

*Exclusions apply for dogs

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You prove your drippy snatch sensitivity everyday here. 

:lmao: That’s it.  I’m really gonna need to see your credentials.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

*Exclusions apply for dogs

Butt-hurt?  No.  Your thing with me and dogs is a bit weird.  I’d ask you to explain but I don’t want to get the “Gary Johnson in the headlights look”.

:lmao:

It never gets old (to me).   :lol:

Trading insults is my least favorite part of the forum,  Little childish, I grew out of it in my  mid 40s.  😀

It is fine where warranted, but the insults every time certain members post or disagree ruins a lot of good threads 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: That’s it.  I’m really gonna need to see your credentials.

Butt-hurt?  No.  Your thing with me and dogs is a bit weird.  I’d ask you to explain but I don’t want to get the “Gary Johnson in the headlights look”.

:lmao:

It never gets old (to me).   :lol:

Yes, pointing it out makes me weird, it doesn’t make you weird. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trading insults is my least favorite part of the forum,  Little childish, I grew out of it in my  mid 40s.  😀

It is fine where warranted, but the insults every time certain members post or disagree ruins a lot of good threads 

Yup!

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I still enjoy it...and reading it. But threads without any substance at all grow old....QUICK.  Insults mixed in make me laugh.  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And I did. Never said never. 

You were back way before the election.  I’m not going to look it up but I don’t think your “vacation” lasted more than a few weeks.

At least “Tools” has his conniptions in ongoing threads. Then, disappears for 4-6 weeks before being banned at whatever other forum he is infecting before he comes slinking back here.

You started your own fucking “good bye” thread!!!!  A cry for help.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still enjoy it...and reading it. But threads without any substance at all grow old....QUICK.  Insults mixed in make me laugh.  :lmao:

You were back way before the election.  I’m not going to look it up but I don’t think your “vacation” lasted more than a few weeks.

At least “Tools” has his conniptions in ongoing threads. Then, disappears for 4-6 weeks before being banned at whatever other forum he is infecting before he comes slinking back here.

It lasted 3 days

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never said never you clown.

Only a woman goes to the length you did. Your an idiot.

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I never said never you clown.

Only a woman goes to the length you did. Your an idiot.

Why start a thread to begin with? Your reasoning was weak as hell. If you can’t take the heat GTFO. Nobody cares...

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

*you’re

3 fucking days!  I mean...imagine the self discipline that took!!!!

3 days? hell you were gone longer than that when Ben mopped the floor with your stupid ass. 

You didnt even say you were going.  Your clown posse were speculating that you were unstable enough to hurt yourself.