Check your account email address ×

Canada is whining

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.  again....and again.....

Man...you guys are headed for fucking disaster.  

He’s already way behind the polls to a not very strong opponent. Very seldom do PM’s not get two terms here 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He’s already way behind the polls to a not very strong opponent. Very seldom do PM’s not get two terms here 

Rev and Ice really need to be hitting the streets then.  But they seem to think it's all going swimmingly!  :dunno:

I honestly don't follow to much of your politics but I know his plans and certainly his immigration stance are turning out disasterous.  Toronto seems to be taking a real turn on the immigration idea they so comfortably let happen..."for the greater good".

I'm gonna start watching the US/Canadian relationship closer.  Trump is a powerhouse but I don't want to lose Canada in the mix.  I don't think we will....but I think Trudeau's policies may need to start getting scaled back if we are to stay in sync.  That's good for a lot of you......bad for the librulz.  Oh well.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.  again....and again.....

Man...you guys are headed for fucking disaster.  

Nah...the west is getting strong again....anything he does only effects the east in the big picture...one and done.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rev and Ice really need to be hitting the streets then.  But they seem to think it's all going swimmingly!  :dunno:

I honestly don't follow to much of your politics but I know his plans and certainly his immigration stance are turning out disasterous.  Toronto seems to be taking a real turn on the immigration idea they so comfortably let happen..."for the greater good".

I'm gonna start watching the US/Canadian relationship closer.  Trump is a powerhouse but I don't want to lose Canada in the mix.  I don't think we will....but I think Trudeau's policies may need to start getting scaled back if we are to stay in sync.  That's good for a lot of you......bad for the librulz.  Oh well.  

Trudeau thinks his SJW nonsense belongs in nafta. He’s such a retard. 

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nah...the west is getting strong again....anything he does only effects the east in the big picture...one and done.

I hope so.  I thought that too about our idiot and bam!  Term #2.  All fucked up.  We’d have been sooooo much better off if we’d have done the smart thing in 2012.    

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump using NAFTA as bargaining against tariffs.  Who does Canada send in for negotiating, Cynthia "The Crying Game" Freeland.:whiteflag:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/05/news/economy/trump-tariffs-nafta/index.html

Ooooof.

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

this is what are Country is based on.................

https://leapmanifesto.org/en/the-leap-manifesto/

That shit looks and reads similar to our Green Party candidates.  She things we all want to make our own clothes and grow our own food.  It's pretty amazing really.....on the disconnect level,

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

man I'm really sorry you got RevKevSDI squared to the ninth power for your leader

I used to hang out with a couple of guys from Toronto. They grew up and turned into flaming liberals. Must be something in the water up there. :flush: 

Whining ???

Who are you kidding, with this powerful genius at the helm we will be king of the sand box in no time.

From 0.28 on is astounding

Edited by Tinker

Kobe Steel admits data fraud went on nearly five decades, CEO to quit

5 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Kobe Steel Ltd admitted on Tuesday its data fraud has been going on nearly five decades and also revealed new cases of cheating, highlighting the challenges facing the 112-year-old company mired in compliance failures and malfeasance.

Japan’s third-biggest steelmaker said its CEO will step down to take responsibility for the widespread data fraud scandal that came to light last year, although doubts remain over its corporate culture and the possibility of future fines.

Kobe Steel, which supplies steel parts to manufacturers of cars, planes and trains around the world, admitted last year to supplying products with falsified specifications to about 500 customers, throwing global supply chains into turmoil.

The company, in announcing the results from a four-month-long investigation by an external committee, said it had also found new cases of impropriety, widening the total of affected clients to 605, including 222 customers overseas.

“I feel heavy responsibility as our data falsification has caused trouble to so many customers,” the resigning CEO and chairman, Hiroya Kawasaki, told a news conference.

“I’ve offered my resignation ... as I think preventive measures should be done under a new management,” he said.

Kawasaki will leave his post on April 1, with his successor to be decided soon by the board, the company said.

Inappropriate actions were widespread, and were carried out with the knowledge and involvement of many, including management, the company said.

Kobe Steel also announced the resignation of Executive Vice President Akira Kaneko and temporary pay cuts for up to 80 percent of all internal directors and executive officers.

The case was one of the country’s biggest industrial scandals in recent memory, which set off a rash of malfeasance revelations by other Japanese heavyweights, hitting the country’s reputation for manufacturing excellence.

On 3/4/2018 at 6:58 PM, Rod Johnson said:

It’s coming to the point that average middle class women are getting sick or being pandered to and “saved” by Trudeau 

wow revkevhiv must be gleaming with pride over this one . WTF 

9 hours ago, franks pond said:

Kobe Steel admits data fraud went on nearly five decades, CEO to quit

5 Min Read

•  
  •  

TOKYO (Reuters) - Kobe Steel Ltd admitted on Tuesday its data fraud has been going on nearly five decades and also revealed new cases of cheating, highlighting the challenges facing the 112-year-old company mired in compliance failures and malfeasance.

Japan’s third-biggest steelmaker said its CEO will step down to take responsibility for the widespread data fraud scandal that came to light last year, although doubts remain over its corporate culture and the possibility of future fines.

Kobe Steel, which supplies steel parts to manufacturers of cars, planes and trains around the world, admitted last year to supplying products with falsified specifications to about 500 customers, throwing global supply chains into turmoil.

The company, in announcing the results from a four-month-long investigation by an external committee, said it had also found new cases of impropriety, widening the total of affected clients to 605, including 222 customers overseas.

“I feel heavy responsibility as our data falsification has caused trouble to so many customers,” the resigning CEO and chairman, Hiroya Kawasaki, told a news conference.

“I’ve offered my resignation ... as I think preventive measures should be done under a new management,” he said.

Kawasaki will leave his post on April 1, with his successor to be decided soon by the board, the company said.

Inappropriate actions were widespread, and were carried out with the knowledge and involvement of many, including management, the company said.

Kobe Steel also announced the resignation of Executive Vice President Akira Kaneko and temporary pay cuts for up to 80 percent of all internal directors and executive officers.

The case was one of the country’s biggest industrial scandals in recent memory, which set off a rash of malfeasance revelations by other Japanese heavyweights, hitting the country’s reputation for manufacturing excellence.

Sneaky little Jap bastards

On 3/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, Tinker said:

Whining ???

Who are you kidding, with this powerful genius at the helm we will be king of the sand box in no time.

wow that is really something one can see why revkevhiv is such a fan .  

On 3/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, Tinker said:

Whining ???

The guy sounds like he doesn't even understand basic trade concepts. Maybe it was a bad day, but someone like him should have that terminology be second nature in their vocabulary. That was painful. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The guy sounds like he doesn't even understand basic trade concepts. Maybe it was a bad day, but someone like him should have that terminology be second nature in their vocabulary. That was painful. 

No he talks like that all the time when he gets asked a question that can’t be answered with talking points 

Edited by Rod Johnson

On 3/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The whole thing is a huge cluster fuck. We are going to hurt Canada more than China. The US steel industry is important and I know we have some guys here who work for it, but at what cost are we going to pay for one industry? Where are his fucking advisors? 

It is fun watching the fiscal conservatives explain this as “winning” though hahaha... 

I'm a fiscal conservative and this nonsense is an abomination.

I'm all about buying USA, tools, vehicles, Bill's Jeans ect. price up Bill's Jeans and the average working guy is going to say fuck that give the Asian made Levi's, now we're going to tax the working man when he buys his "John Deere" lawn tractor at Home Depot .

On 3/4/2018 at 6:45 PM, Zambroski said:

So, I'm guessing our total net trade deficit with them falls under NAFTA with Mexico...an agreement in which we have been taking it in the ass for decades while we lose jobs and companies.

Hmmm.......like I said.....let's just see where this all goes. 

Do the math on the population of the countries then take the trade dollars and divide it by the population...we ain't doing to bad :news: 

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do the math on the population of the countries then take the trade dollars and divide it by the population...we ain't doing to bad :news: 

Not to mention we are THE consumer economy of the world. It isn't surprising that we run a deficit as we buy more than we sell to others. It is just common sense. When you break down the why and the scale to reasonable and comparable metrics, the US does very well as a whole. Do we lose in some industries? Absolutely. Its the nature of the beast. Trade is good. We will always run a deficit. The day we don't is the day we aren't king on the mountain because we no longer hold consumer leverage over the world. Mercantilism died a long time ago... The problem is people with zero economic sense think that is how the world operates still.