Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It hurts doesn’t it, Chubby.  :lol:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home:lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the math works out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well.....wheres the bottom boys. Are we indeed headed for a retest of Dec 2018 lows?

I think this is the big one.

There's no avoiding the boom and bust cycles in capitalism. The only thing government can do (but rarely does) is take steps to make the bust portion milder. I think the last two years they've done the exact opposite. 

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, revkevsdi said:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home:lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the math works out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It’s killing you!  :lol:

Ahahahhahahahhaha. Aahahhahahahahhah!!!!!

”Daddy’s business!!!!”

:lol2:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There's no avoiding the boom and bust cycles in capitalism. The only thing government can do (but rarely does) is take steps to make it milder. I think the last two years they've done the exact opposite. 

What are the steps? Lower interest rates and increase spending on key projects, maybe some bail outs. When the POS POTUS was dumb enough to do that during a boom, there is nothing left. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What are the steps? Lower interest rates and increase spending on key projects, maybe some bail outs. When the POS POTUS was dumb enough to do that during a boom, there is nothing left. 

You don’t know what you are talking about.  Go to a kayak site and act like you do....or did they already ban you?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s killing you!  :lol:

Ahahahhahahahhaha. Aahahhahahahahhah!!!!!

”Daddy’s business!!!!”

:lol2:

3 minutes ago,  revkevsdi said: 

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the mathworks out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:even his limp friend gave up defending him  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

3 minutes ago,  revkevsdi said: 

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the mathworks out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:even his limp friend gave up defending him  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fucked up your own quote/cut and paste again.

It’s because you are a miserable little triggered dork.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fucked up your own quote/cut and paste again.

It’s because you are a miserable little triggered dork.  :lol:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the mathworks out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:even his limp friend gave up defending him  :lmao::lmao::lmao:Then after all these lies to impress me, claimed not to care what I think of him. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still allwith playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:be careful he will pull hair if provoked:lmao::lmao::lmao:when I told him he’d then claimed it was only a 160 grand trade he challenged me to provide the link. I did and he still denied it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:the moron still claims the mathworks out. You couldn’t make this shit up. But he can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:even his limp friend gave up defending him  :lmao::lmao::lmao:Then after all these lies to impress me, claimed not to care what I think of him. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

All you have?  :lol:

Triggered awkward dork.  LOL!!  

On 8/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, motonoggin said:

There's no avoiding the boom and bust cycles in capitalism. The only thing government can do (but rarely does) is take steps to make the bust portion milder. I think the last two years they've done the exact opposite. 

Well if you understand the history of the boom bust cycles you will understand why they continue. One could certainly make the case that banks are terrorist organizations. Its why guys like Dillinger and James were heroes to the common man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well if you understand the history of the boom bust cycles you will understand why they continue. One could certainly make the case that banks are terrorist organizations. Its why guys like Dillinger and James were heroes to the common man. 

There's absolutely no doubt about that, white collar terrorists for sure.

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

You don’t understand it either.  Trust me.  It’s not a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6018584D-3425-4F9C-91DD-6ACDD64BC7D4.gif.a079b055dc4e2319eb22eb69435f890e.gif

Yes because I’m sure you have much to add to the discussion.  Here’s the performance of a portfolio that averaged north of 15% annually, beating the index after fees for 10 years.  Even a koolaid drinker like me can build one.  Not a conspiracy and banks have little to do with it.

B38B2490-E11E-4263-9ED3-CB4C7A77F38A.jpeg