Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not weird.  There’s a reason for it.  Your TDS has you triggered as fuck and your Dunning Kruger is telling you that you are winning in here.  I love it!!!!!

:lol:

You are a fucking ass-hurt liar.  Always have been.  There’s been example after example after example given....with multiple witnesses here and on HCS.

Now you DEMAND PROOF!!!!  :lol:

What a moron.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So add delusional to the list of mental shit wrong with you..What a fucking hot mess you are..Haha..

"Facts" remember

Look at you butthurt girls go. 

me: Here is proof of you lying 

Butt hurt bitches: “You’re a liar not me”

Me : Give me some example of my lies

Butthurt bitches “I’ll just keep calling you a liar, that’s proof enough “

Me :lol2:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

This is you losing.  But you don’t recognize it as that.  

It’s pretty funny.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't remember your "facts"..???

I mean I've dropped that hint like 4 times,..in quotes to boot..You looked like a drowning retard in that thread with all your "facts" to shut us up..

Add selective memory loss to the list of mental shit wrong with you..bahaha..fuck, you're a mess girl!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean I've dropped that hint like 4 times,..in quotes to boot..You looked like a drowning retard in that thread with all your "facts" to shut us up..

Add selective memory loss to the list of mental shit wrong with you..bahaha..fuck, you're a mess girl!!

Imagine that the only place in your life where you feel you have a chance to “win” is on the internet.  Now...imagine that you are him and what you see is yourself winning here.  :lol:

Now...quick....before it’s too late and you develop severe inferiorities, stop imagining you are him!!!! ! :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Still drawing a blank? 

The important thing to remember is you tried to help Zambo the clown. You’re a good friend. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine that the only place in your life where you feel you have a chance to “win” is on the internet.  Now...imagine that you are him and what you see is yourself winning here.  :lol:

Now...quick....before it’s too late and you develop severe inferiorities, stop imagining you are him!!!! ! :lmao:

You don’t have to imagine. How many posts are you up to?:lol2:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:

You don’t have to imagine. How many posts are you up to?:lol2:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:

Didn’t you just post this in another thread? This is what it’s come to now?  Is your brother a better thinker/typer?  When is it his turn to use the PC?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Didn’t you just post this in another thread? This is what it’s come to now?  Is your brother a better thinker/typer?  When is it his turn to use the PC?

#3.  And you still think this is winning!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

#3.  And you still think this is winning!  :lol:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Still not winning.  But, Tools is cheering you on!!!!  "We" :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Still not winning.  But, Tools is cheering you on!!!!  "We" :lmao: 

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still all with play money :lol::lol::lol:

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still all with play money :lol::lol::lol:

Still losing.  But, you are really good at it!  Like you were in second grade as a chubby little kid taking dodge balls to the face during math class. :lmao: 

Still losing.  But, you are really good at it!  Like you were in second grade as a chubby little kid taking dodge balls to the face during math class. :lmao: 

1 minute ago,  revkevsdi said: 

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still all with play money :lol::lol::lol:but somehow the total trade was $160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its an impossibility for me to imagine being beta..:lol:

1 minute ago,  revkevsdi said: 

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home. :lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still all with play money :lol::lol::lol:but somehow the total trade was $160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Quoting yourself now.  You can't even cut and paste correctly!  :lol: 

Look you fucking loser...I'm tired of fucking up a thread as I mop the floor with your face.  That's all you have ever been good for in any forum....just fucking up threads with your pathetic trolling.

Now, go make your daddy proud and earn your pathetic salary that doesn't allow you to buy a sled.  AHHAHAHHAH!!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Its an impossibility for me to imagine being beta..:lol:

I know.  It was a stretch.  I can't even imagine being a beta...much less a low level one like BarbieHands.  Ewwww....

• Haha 1

Quoting yourself now.  You can't even cut and paste correctly!  :lol: 

Look you fucking loser...I'm tired of fucking up a thread as I mop the floor with your face.  That's all you have ever been good for in any forum....just fucking up threads with your pathetic trolling.

Now, go make your daddy proud and earn your pathetic salary that doesn't allow you to buy a sled.  AHHAHAHHAH!!!!!  :lol: 

I know.  It was a stretch.  I can't even imagine being a beta...much less a low level one like BarbieHands.  Ewwww....

150 grand in one trade :lol2:  with play money:lol2:  it gets better that wasn’t the amount of the trade, he claims that was the profit. :lol2:doesn’t even have that much equity in his home:lol:claims his record is 60% return. So the trade would have had to be $250,000.00. :lol::lol::lol:that’s more than the market value of his house:lol2::lol2::lol2:still all with playmoney :lol::lol::lol:butsomehow the total trade was$160,000.00:lol2::lol2::lol2:then says he doesn’t lie:lol::lol::lol:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still drawing a blank? 

The important thing to remember is you tried to help Zambo the clown. You’re a good friend. 

Nope, I remember clearly you "shutting all of us up with your facts" and then I beat you in your face with your facts which were nothing but deception. Then we all laughed at you.. lollllzzzzz.

Look, obviously you have some mental shit wrong upstairs..Go see a doctor, shouldn't talk long to get in..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, I remember clearly you "shutting all of us up with your facts" and then I beat you in your face with your facts which were nothing but deception. Then we all laughed at you.. lollllzzzzz.

Look, obviously you have some mental shit wrong upstairs..Go see a doctor, shouldn't talk long to get in..

“I remember clearly. I can’t be more specific but I remember you lied And lying is bad except when Zambo, Driftbitch and our hallowed saint Trump does it”

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

“I remember clearly. I can’t be more specific but I remember you lied And lying is bad except when Zambo, Driftbitch and our hallowed saint Trump does it”

Haha,..this is frigging hilarious...Like you are totally clueless in life..I guess that's what happens when everything is handed to you..to fucking funny

Can we ban Lil Xammy and Barb from this thread. Couple fucking retarded faggots jacking each other off in every fucking post page after page. Their like a human centipede gorging on each others shit mouth to mouth 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies: