Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, The One said:

No u posted broads but not yours lmmfao, zero proof all yap, now stuff ur mouth with a black cock and STFU !!!

Nope, my broads. I have many more pics I can post. LMAO!!! What can you post besides you being at a GAY PRIDE MARCH with your beau, Lance? 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, my broads. I have many more pics I can post. LMAO!!! What can you post besides you being at a GAY PRIDE MARCH with your beau, Lance? 

Pics with zero proof ! HOMO

3 hours ago, The One said:

Pics with zero proof ! HOMO

Posted pics, both of them were hot. You've posted NOTHING. Guess what, you're a FAGGOT!!!   :owned:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He's not gonna post his broad......shouldered partner!

By his own admission he/ she is hideous.

I bet she was twice as hot as your sled-dog lesbo.   :owned:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Posted pics, both of them were hot. You've posted NOTHING. Guess what, you're a FAGGOT!!!   :owned:

I bet she was twice as hot as your sled-dog lesbo.   :owned:

U post some ones pics that's all with zero proof !!!! Just like u have never proven ur said wealth

8 hours ago, The One said:

U post some ones pics that's all with zero proof !!!! Just like u have never proven ur said wealth

OKJ, if I can prove my wealth, then what? Will you admit that you are 800 Dragon, and say where you are located?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

OKJ, if I can prove my wealth, then what? Will you admit that you are 800 Dragon, and say where you are located?

I would have to be 800 dragon which

I am not , kev 144 is!!! But to date you have proven zero !

1 hour ago, The One said:

I would have to be 800 dragon which

I am not , kev 144 is!!! But to date you have proven zero !

I posted the pics, now get out of here SIMON 800 DRAGON FAGGON!!! GTFO!!! GTFO you HOMO!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted the pics, now get out of here SIMON 800 DRAGON FAGGON!!! GTFO!!! GTFO you HOMO!!

Who is Simon ? I am.not kev144, you didn't prove wealth or pics !!! LIAR !!

HOMO !!!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously, who are you kidding?  All you and the minus one do is follow him around the site.:lol: 

Do you just lie about people 24/7?   What a sad little cunt you are.  Go vacuum your lawn trailer trash. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you just lie about people 24/7?   What a sad little cunt you are.  Go vacuum your lawn trailer trash. 

We'll just leave the lying to the expert, that would be you.

Have you learned how to count to 26 with sesame street's help?

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh you don't need a yacht. There are plenty of other ways to show you don't really believe in global warming then buying a yacht.

I think a yacht says the opposite, that you believe in global warming's effect on future sea levels so much that investing in a floating home is viewed as pragmatic precaution.

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think a yacht says the opposite, that you believe in global warming's effect on future sea levels so much that investing in a floating home is viewed as pragmatic precaution.

What does Obama's new $18 million home on Marthas Vineyard say about their belief in global warming?  How do you reconcile the fact that real estate investors are dumping billions of $$$ into oceanfront properties all around the world with your premise of catastrophic rising sea levels?  Why are insurance companies writing policies on all this oceanfront property if it's going to be under water anytime soon?  

Your religion is a hoax.  You should be smart enough to see this by now.