Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How’s your 18 month returns EJ boy?  Care to show me the average 5 and 10 year returns on mfs funds before and after the mer’s and what you skim?

Why 18 months?  Is that how long you’ve been socking it away?  I already told you the 10 year returns on the funds I hand pick for client portfolios, and you pretended they didnt exist, even though your link proved me correct.   North of 15% for some north of 10 for the others I regularly use, among the 5 find families i usually use.  You need the remedial economics class or something, cuz its clear you dont get it.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How’s your 18 month returns EJ boy?  Care to show me the average 5 and 10 year returns on mfs funds before and after the mer’s and what you skim?

Curious as what you think those numbers are.:lol:

Here's a good fund that leaves the index and category average behind.  Can you figure it out?

https://www.morningstar.ca/ca/report/fund/performance.aspx?t=0P0000JO4E

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's a good fund that leaves the index and category average behind.  Can you figure it out?

Like I thought.:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would you like me to figure out? That the fund was established at the bottom of the market? Great Marketing. 

I can also point out it was up 370% under Obama or average 45% per year vs 20% total or 6% per year under Trump.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Why 18 months?  Is that how long you’ve been socking it away?  I already told you the 10 year returns on the funds I hand pick for client portfolios, and you pretended they didnt exist, even though your link proved me correct.   North of 15% for some north of 10 for the others I regularly use, among the 5 find families i usually use.  You need the remedial economics class or something, cuz its clear you dont get it.

18 Month because that is when this awesome thread started.. 18 Months that started with stupid Trumpsters jerking off to his amazing returns and predicting 30,000 and has become regular ownage for pretentious twats like you, Arctic Beta and Zambo the clown. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What would you like me to figure out? That the fund was established at the bottom of the market? Great Marketing. 

I can also point out it was up 370% under Obama or average 45% per year vs 20% total or 6% per year under Trump.

How about this one as it was launched in 07.

https://www.morningstar.ca/ca/report/fund/performance.aspx?t=0P00009XRG&FundServCode=undefined&lang=en-CA

Fyi my #1 and #2 biggest holdings.

The question was do you understand the fees.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

18 Month because that is when this awesome thread started.. 18 Months that started with stupid Trumpsters jerking off to his amazing returns and predicting 30,000 and has become regular ownage for pretentious twats like you, Arctic Beta and Zambo the clown. 

Why are you so obsessed and upset with what other have and do with their money?  Maybe you should have struck out on your own to test your own mettle and try to make some real money instead of playing it safe, opening up daddy’s door and buying GICs.

Just go kill yourself you chubby loser.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you so obsessed and upset with what other have and do with their money?  Maybe you should have struck out on your own to test your own mettle and try to make some real money instead of playing it safe, opening up daddy’s door and buying GICs.

Just go kill yourself you chubby loser.

My old man came from nothing, didnt even graduate high school, because he needed to help on the farm.  He moved to CT and became very successful in a variety of ventures.  He always told my brother and I never to count other peoples money.  The reasons were many and most were obvious.  Old Kev obviously missed that life lesson.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about this one as it was launched in 07.

https://www.morningstar.ca/ca/report/fund/performance.aspx?t=0P00009XRG&FundServCode=undefined&lang=en-CA

Fyi my #1 and #2 biggest holdings.

The question was do you understand the fees.

This is what is awesome about Mutual funds. That chart doesn't start at inception, it starts from the crash.

What would you like to know about the fees? It shows an MER of 1.74% But I didn't see an explanation. You couldn't click a link and get that info easily. How about you explain it and show what a clever boy you are.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My old man came from nothing, didnt even graduate high school, because he needed to help on the farm.  He moved to CT and became very successful in a variety of ventures.  He always told my brother and I never to count other peoples money.  The reasons were many and most were obvious.  Old Kev obviously missed that life lesson.

My guess is his life lessons were non existent or, just plain wrong.

Yes, both my parents also dug themselves out of their own hell to make themselves....and taught me all the lessons along the way....and on my way in cutting my own path. As I, in turn,pass on to my daughter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lucky for you he left you set up. You'd be living in one of your old shitters otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

👆🤔

😝

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My guess is his life lessons were non existent or, just plain wrong.

Yes, both my parents also dug themselves out of their own hell to make themselves....and taught me all the lessons along the way....and on my way in cutting my own path. As I, in turn,pass on to my daughter.

Whatever you do honey, make sure you post your opinion 20,000 times per year on a website. It doesn't matter if they know how stupid you are. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Counting other peoples money.  Quit while you’re behind friend.

Why do you always make shit like this up? You are a pathetic little man. You have spent a lot of time deflecting. 

Let's go back to the last time you ran away. 

You told ben he should expect 15% per year.  On the same thread you talked about mfs funds.

https://www.mfs.com/en-us/individual-investor/product-strategies/mutual-funds.html?tabname=performance

How many of their funds averaged 15%?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you always make shit like this up? You are a pathetic little man. You have spent a lot of time deflecting. 

You told ben he should expect 15% per year.  On the same thread you talked about mfs funds.

https://www.mfs.com/en-us/individual-investor/product-strategies/mutual-funds.html?tabname=performance

No i said he should be up 15% THIS year, not per year.  The guy always accusing everyone of lying yet here again, is lying.  And no one claimed those funds all averaged 15%, another lie, just the I cited.  And here I thought I would give the do it yourselfers a little gift, by letting them know of a really great fund.  Honestly I cant figure out if you’re just really dumb, or nothing more than a twirpy little weasel troll.  Its starting to appear the latter.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is what is awesome about Mutual funds. That chart doesn't start at inception, it starts from the crash.

What would you like to know about the fees? It shows an MER of 1.74% But I didn't see an explanation. You couldn't click a link and get that info easily. How about you explain it and show what a clever boy you are.

Good grief, are you really this obtuse.

The 5 year is over 12% as is the inception.  The 10 year is 18%. Dumbass.:lol:

The returns are net of mer fees, unless you hold an F-class.

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is an industry that comes down to individuals and lots of research to find those individuals who lead the pack.  

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No i said he should be up 15% THIS year, not per year.  The guy always accusing everyone of lying yet here again, is lying.  And no one claimed those funds all averaged 15%, another lie, just the I cited.  And here I thought I would give the do it yourselfers a little gift, by letting them know of a really great fund.  Honestly I cant figure out if you’re just really dumb, or nothing more than a twirpy little weasel troll.  Its starting to appear the latter.

So all your shorting talk was bullshit?  Not sure how you’re allocated, but a guy like you should be up around 15% annually for the past 5 years, 10 minimum.  And you should be up north of 20 ytd.

This is what you said to Ben in the Pimco thread you lying little cunt. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is an industry that comes down to individuals and lots of research to find those individuals who lead the pack.  

What percentage of Fidelity funds averaged 15% ?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.fidelity.ca/fidca/en/priceandperformance?view=AG

That's awesome.  So how many of Fidelities funds beat 15% The amount Driftbitch claimed ben should have averaged?

How many beat bens 12%

5% of the funds?

How about you pick the top 4.:lol:

Pro Tip:. Three are from the same manager and you've seen them before.