Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh you got him now.  :lol:  jesus you’re embarrassing yourself now

I just caught you lying dumb dumb. 

Bragging about average fund returns then lying about what you said.  

You have no shame and no credibility.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So all your shorting talk was bullshit?  Not sure how you’re allocated, but a guy like you should be up around 15% annually for the past 5 years, 10 minimum.  And you should be up north of 20 ytd.

This is what you said to Ben in the Pimco thread you lying little cunt. 

Yes for a guy  like Ben, thats the range he would be in if he was well managed.  Learn how to quote btw.

Edited by DriftBusta

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No i said he should be up 15% THIS year, not per year.  The guy always accusing everyone of lying yet here again, is lying.  And no one claimed those funds all averaged 15%, another lie, just the I cited.  And here I thought I would give the do it yourselfers a little gift, by letting them know of a really great fund.  Honestly I cant figure out if you’re just really dumb, or nothing more than a twirpy little weasel troll.  Its starting to appear the latter.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So all your shorting talk was bullshit?  Not sure how you’re allocated, but a guy like you should be up around 15% annually for the past 5 years, 10 minimum.  And you should be up north of 20 ytd.

This is what you said to Ben in the Pimco thread you lying little cunt. 

Are you planning on admitting that you lied to Ben? Then lied about lying?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Saying someone should be up 15% when many are up 15% is lying?:lol:

You must be quite the laugh around the campfire.  To laugh at that is.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I stand by what I said to Ben.  Im done with you this evening troll, youre too dishonest to have a normal conversation.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No I stand by what I said to Ben.  Im done with you this evening troll, youre too dishonest to have a normal conversation.

Driftbitch:       but a guy like you should be up around 15% annually for the past 5 years, 10 minimum.  And you should be up north of 20 ytd.

Also Driftbitch:  No i said he should be up 15% THIS year, not per year. 

Driftbitch again: No I stand by what I said to Ben.

Math must be different south of the border.

Lucky for you Trump made lying great again.

Stock market blasts through the 26,000 mark. Trump is amazing.  The way he backed off on his tarrif threat and created such a strong stock market is brilliant. :lol:

anyone else wondering if Trump and his Wall Street buddies are shorting then manipulating the markets? Pump and dump on steroids.  

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Stock market blasts through the 26,000 mark. Trump is amazing.  The way he backed off on his tarrif threat and created such a strong stock market is brilliant. :lol:

anyone else wondering if Trump and his Wall Street buddies are shorting then manipulating the markets? Pump and dump on steroids.  

What a glorious day.:lol:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump folds on China. Pathetic

:lol:  Folds.   He is the only fucking president who is taking on these challenges to write the wrongs of an in balance in our trade, that you probably been bitching about more than anybody.  I hope some day you get a  chance to have a management position with much responsibility over multiple areas. Then you could see just how ridiculous you sound with all your cheap seat second guessing ...

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Folds.   He is the only fucking president who is taking on these challenges to write the wrongs of an in balance in our trade, that you probably been bitching about more than anybody.  I hope some day you get a  chance to have a management position with much responsibility over multiple areas. Then you could see just how ridiculous you sound with all your cheap seat second guessing ...

He said he was going to do something. Then he didnt. That's called folding. Sorry

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He said he was going to do something. Then he didnt. That's called folding. Sorry

You need to calm your tits dude.  You’re always running around with your dick on fire over something. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You need to calm your tits dude.  You’re always running around with your dick on fire over something. :lol: 

It was a big deal to blink like that with China. They now know he wont go the distance with them. That has made the whole exercise a waste of time. I wanted material changes to how we do business with China. Chances of that happening got worse today.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was a big deal to blink like that with China. They now know he wont go the distance with them. That has made the whole exercise a waste of time. I wanted material changes to how we do business with China. Chances of that happening got worse today.

That's just the truth. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No, China won't blink no matter what.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not true at all.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....announcing tariffs and then waffling on them doesnt embolden them at all. What fucking planet do you live on. 

A more pragmatic and rational one than you.  You think the trade talks are over?