Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My retirement monies, although I can’t foresee myself retiring, is well protected. My ex and I did very well with our investments. Slow sustained growth over several decades. The only investment that has taken off bigley is my Wisconsin state pension. My other investments are the slower, sustained growth type. So rest assured your wish won’t cone true. 

Imagine people like bohica actually exist.....wishing you Money loss.

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, it's endless. He's a computer faggot. Very good with the PC, but still a FAGGOT. I think he's friends with SSFB. Did you happen to notice my MEMBER RATING? Minus 2 BILLION!!! LMAO!! Thanks SSFB, I'll remember that when I'm beating you like a rented mule at UNH-Durham. :pan:

Hey cunt! Where's my cheque? 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is a buffon who is bad for the Canadian economy.  A low $CAD is good for me.  Do you understand?

Man, you Trumpsters like to lie. You were saying the dollar was going to tank because Trudeau was doing a shitty job.

Then when the opposite happened and the US dollar tanked, you changed your story.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Man, you Trumpsters like to lie. You were saying the dollar was going to tank because Trudeau was doing a shitty job.

Then when the opposite happened and the US dollar tanked, you changed your story.

You believe the Canadian economy is growing from the heart out don't you?  Our dollar is expected to be lower by years end, but much can happen, uet I am willing to bet you will still be watching from the bleachers.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You'd have to be able to lift your fat leg high enough to begin with Mall Cop.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious. But it didn't even drop 10% and you went from bragging about being rich to "dem der bankers cleaned me out" 

I guess you'll never pay that bet now. 

Get bent, go pay your rent. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

End it now. Don’t waste a good knot!

Private Pyle you had better start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely fuck you up!!  :slacker:

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

@polaris550 I also have reason to believe that @SSFB could be canamman in hiding.  Working in tandem with 800 draggy 

YES!!!! It's like a snake-nest of Sled-site faggottry!! I know they're here, but the little faggots keep dancing around in anonymity!! 

Here is your proof z notty!  Canamman is back!!   

Nah, I don't think so. SSFB is near UNH, Canamman is on lake St. Clair. Although, they both are faggots. Hmmm? :whistle:

Most likely explains why he has harsher forum penalties for you mach and won't release fagons location!

Yes, he's dying to whack me with the ban hammer. If he ever does, you'll call for a revolt on FS2, right?????    RIGHT???

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Draggy being the operative word of that post :hay: 

Yes, 800 DRAGON is the KING FAGGOT on these sites. He's a wiley computer fag, but he's still a fag.