Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a great day, bought some bonds, sold some stocks, etc., no one called in a panic, made about 5 grand in commissions. :bc: 

Obviously, you didn't care whether or not I swung from the rope. OK, I get the hint. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Hey cunt! Where's my cheque? 

It's in the mail, faggot.

Suck a black cock, ya' faggot!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

20 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yes, he's dying to whack me with the ban hammer. If he ever does, you'll call for a revolt on FS2, right?????    RIGHT???

I'm not Banning you until Feb 21.

Just now, SSFB said:

How should I know, that's the date 800 Dragon picked. 

OK, just to let ya' know, once you ban me, 800 Dragon will post to me on SNOWEST PM, that you put dirty gay pics on my profile, and ran a poll asking if I was gay or not. 

We all know how that worked out. Just sayin'.   :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey just like you mach, I call a faggot, well a faggot of course! 

I still don't like you hangin' with Awful's meme a few days ago. I don't know some fat guy dressed up like a weirdo or somethin'. Why were you hangin' with that faggot, AWFUL KNOBFUL? 

Just now, polaris550 said:

I still don't like you hangin' with Awful's meme a few days ago. I don't know some fat guy dressed up like a weirdo or somethin'. Why were you hangin' with that faggot, AWFUL KNOBFUL? 

It made me laugh.  He's still a faggot.  Every dog has its day. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

It made me laugh.  He's still a faggot.  Every dog has its day. 

You should never hang with that faggot, no matter how funny his memes are. 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wait ten minutes and it will reverse 900 points :lol: shit is nuts 

Yeah my live quote screen is like watching a digital Polaris speedo...all over the map.  Everyone is taking a snow day here so I’m just doing fuck all.  You need any annuities?! :lol:  

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I doubt he sold. Panic selling is for brokers and fools . Don't turn a paper loss into a real loss.

I agree.

There is never a shortage of fools.  A lot of money was put into the markets over the past few months.  If you look back at history people tend to buy high and sell low.

Yes, but if people bought 2 years ago and sell now, they are buying low and selling high. 

There is more reason to believe the dow could be valued at 15,000 than 30,000. So there is more downside than upside. 

Actually forget that. You should leverage this huge drop. It's a buying opportunity.  Cramer wants you to.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah my live quote screen is like watching a digital Polaris speedo...all over the map.  Everyone is taking a snow day here so I’m just doing fuck all.  You need any annuities?! :lol:  

You have a live quote screen????? You must be very important. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have a live quote screen????? You must be very important. 

Definitely not, but definitely more important than you, you stupid triggered effeminate fuck bag. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Enjoy your franchise. The H&R block of investment houses.

What a stupid bastard :lol:   Its not a franchise, its a limited partnership.  They GAVE me this office, It didn't cost me a dime.  They gave it to me because I'm a competent, ethical advisor who has proven himself.  You wouldn't make it past the phone screen.  But sure, keep talking.

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2016-president’s-award-edward-jones

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What a stupid bastard :lol:   Its not a franchise, its a limited partnership.  They GAVE me this office, It didn't cost me a dime.  They gave it to me because I'm a competent, ethical advisor who has proven himself.  You wouldn't make it past the phone screen.  But sure, keep talking.

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2016-president’s-award-edward-jones

When did you prove yourself?  Did you work for a large brokerage house?  Or did you pass a course and write a test?

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When did you prove yourself?  Did you work for a large brokerage house?  Or did you pass a course and write a test?

Hey beta-cuck, what did you do to prove yourself to get your “job”?  Breath?

I’ll take what he had to do.  And so would 99.999% of any hiring employers.  You think they give up office space for dildos?  No.

”Thanks dad!”

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Just stop talking.  I can't play idiot ping pong with someone who doesn't even have a paddle. :news: