Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so them starting to cash in 3.7 billion in bonds is going to have zero effect ok got it 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh.....me stockz recovered!  Up again.  Watchin' those BoND Raytes tho......

:lol:

These people are the reason this country is doomed ^^^^^^^ aint got the brains god gave a fucking field mouse 

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I love when Bhen opens his mouth and reaffirms he has no business calling ANYONE  stupid.  :lmao: Fucking idiot

I find it cute...and funny.  Not sure why he's so bitter lately though.  It makes him have "stank face" and thus, very unattractive.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These people are the reason this country is doomed ^^^^^^^ aint got the brains god gave a fucking field mouse 

Field mise is smaaat.  Wicked smaaat!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have stated over and over I know shit about the markets . I have one of the best do it for me . I have people wright my contracts and do my taxes do my invoicing take care of payroll all things I dont need to know or the want to do  . only idiots do shit them self with only a limited grasp on whats going on . like say a guy who works at a steel factory making his own calls on what stocks to buy and what privet projects he is investing in  because he looked in to it for 20 min   . I keep my real estate as my gold I know people will always need a place to live and pay me for that place .  

Edited by Ez ryder

On 2018-02-08 at 12:56 PM, spin_dry said:

Alpha and beta. The new cuntservative narrative. Always trying prove their manhood. It’s funny to watch. 

But they at least know Trump is their Alpha. How else would you describe someone makes them ignore their own values and all say yes sir when he tells them to believe something they know are lies. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But they at least know Trump is their Alpha. How else would you describe someone makes them ignore their own values and all say yes sir when he tells them to believe something they know are lies. 

I love how you beta liberals attach everything to a political leader.  It’s all you have in your lives.  Like everyone is following a an elected political figure like mice.  That’s just your side.  Selfie anyone?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how you beta liberals attach everything to a political leader.  It’s all you have in your lives.  Like everyone is following a an elected political figure like mice.  That’s just your side.  Selfie anyone?

Well, a beta by nature is a follower... They need to hold on to someone’s pocket.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, a beta by nature is a follower... They need to hold on to someone’s pocket.

Well Trump’s parade is tailor made for you Beta bitches then. Have you got your wife beaters, brown shirts and tiki torches ready?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well Trump’s parade is tailor made for you Beta bitches then. Have you got your wife beaters, brown shirts and tiki torches ready?

•  

Beta-cuck calls people calling him a beta-cuck, "betas"...this makes him Alpha.

No.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It doesn’t get anymore beta than a Dumper...:snack:

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Another sweet joke from 2DigitRider... Awe, so cute when the betas team up. Its almost as if two half-men make a whole. Ooops, sorry. They don't. 

The ultimate whelching beta using the term beta.

What we have here is, the Dunning-Kruger effect actually reaching full potential.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Another sweet joke from 2DigitRider... Awe, so cute when the betas team up. Its almost as if two half-men make a whole. Ooops, sorry. They don't. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The ultimate whelching beta using the term beta.

What we have here is, the Dunning-Kruger effect actually reaching full potential.

:lmao: Perfect beta followers.....left...left....left, right, left......left......left.....left, right, left.... :lol: 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

137 IQ.. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

There is no better example than Tool Kit.

Dunning-Kruger effect-  Occurs where people fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. This lack of awareness is attributed to their lower level of competence robbing them of the ability to critically analyse their performance, leading to a significant overestimation of themselves.

In simple words it's "people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are".

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, again...who is the "red team"?  

Poor Tool Kit.  :lmao:

Anyone that disagrees with his progressive agenda. :lol: The agenda that trump is taking a torch to on a daily basis. Poor Slope.