Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

I should bring this CFR back the guy and demand my money back .....I just opened the back of the seat up AND THE TOOL KIT IS NOT THE FACTORY ORIGINAL ONE !!!!!!!!11111

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I should bring this CFR back the guy and demand my money back .....I just opened the back of the seat up AND THE TOOL KIT IS NOT THE FACTORY ORIGINAL ONE !!!!!!!!11111

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY

You should go finger fuck the reverse and blame him when it doesn’t work later. What a welcher!!!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You should go finger fuck the reverse and blame him when it doesn’t work later. What a welcher!!!

:lol: I didnt run a VIN check on this sled when I bought it.....now that I know the guy is a POS for not including the original tool kit I should run a VIN check and make sure its what he said it was lolz

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I didnt run a VIN check on this sled when I bought it.....now that I know the guy is a POS for not including the original tool kit I should run a VIN check and make sure its what he said it was lolz

People like that should stick to cats and Nancy Drew novels. Pure faggotry of the highest order. 

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People like that should stick to cats and Nancy Drew novels. Pure faggotry of the highest order. 

It takes all kinds to make the world go around young man

On 2/8/2018 at 12:06 PM, revkevsdi said:

Yeah third Gen is going to be tough. But the next 10 years will be nuts in most businesses. Big issue is that I saw my Dad struggling to start. I was in there on weekends cleaning up,packing rush orders as a kid.  You can’t help but pick up some of the urgency. I doubt my kids want to work as hard as I did. I didn’t work harder than my Dad. I might have worked smarter.  Hopefully my kids can work smarter. They will need to. 

Kev, what type of business are you in?

On 2/13/2018 at 3:55 PM, s pump said:

Kev, what type of business are you in?

Glass houses.  He won't divulge shit.  Just be a stupid dipshit.  

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They’ve caught on to their manipulation... Things are going to mellow out. 

We can't blame all the volatility on a volatility index even if it was manipulated. :dunno:    

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Glass houses.  He won't divulge shit.  Just be a stupid dipshit.  

We can't blame all the volatility on a volatility index even if it was manipulated. :dunno:    

You’re Kev’s bitch :thumb: