Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. I just find it funny. Calling people betas is my new thing. Like ZamBRO, totes beta. 

I think I owe you royalties. I used "beta-cuck" about a dozen times this week.  And totes sure I'm not done using it.  :lol: (did I use that correctly?)  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

@Zambroski , You too can be an alpha thanks to Alex Jones new breakthrough product:  Alpha Power

Bitch...I was BORN a Gnar-Alpha!!!!!!  :lol: 

Image result for spartan baby

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think I owe you royalties. I used "beta-cuck" about a dozen times this week.  And totes sure I'm not done using it.  :lol: (did I use that correctly?)  :lmao:

Bitch...I was BORN a Gnar-Alpha!!!!!!  :lol: 

Image result for spartan baby

No diggity, no doubt!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There was last election...

Neal

Sorry , but the 6,7,8 th of November , whenever election day falls is a real busy time for me. Too busy to take time out of my day to vote for someone who has zero chance of winning.

As stupid as the dude is if they were polling at 28-30 % of would have in a heartbeat. Then hoped he would have let Bill  make all the decisions.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Sorry , but the 6,7,8 th of November , whenever election day falls is a real busy time for me. Too busy to take time out of my day to vote for someone who has zero chance of winning.

As stupid as the dude is if they were polling at 28-30 % of would have in a heartbeat. Then hoped he would have let Bill  make all the decisions.

And that's the kind of thinking that will never get you nice things... :lol:

Neal

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 9, 3:49 PM EST
24,251.11390.65 (1.64%)

Make them stop the roller coaster Dad, I think I’m gonna hurl. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s really weird. This many 1000 point swing days has never happened. The question is why? What is out there that is terrifying? Nothing... interest rates up? Oh wow the horror... It’s being manipulated hard. 

A lot of folks can’t take the ups and downs and pull out. You got one group pulling out and another looking to get in cheap this is what you get. I’ve been in the market for close to 40 years and never once pulled out because of a downturn. Over the long haul you will be up. This is a fact. I’m less than 10 years from retirement and still have the pedal to the metal. You’re not going to need all the money the first day you retire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

has the Fed started cashing in there almost 4 trillion they have in the markets ? they were going to start this yr  

Please explain how the FED has 4 trillion in the markets? I think you have about the same understanding as Transzam here

51 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s really weird. This many 1000 point swing days has never happened. The question is why? What is out there that is terrifying? Nothing... interest rates up? Oh wow the horror... It’s being manipulated hard

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You got one group pulling out and another looking to get in cheap this is what you get