Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey beta-cuck, what did you do to prove yourself to get your “job”?  Breath?

I’ll take what he had to do.  And so would 99.999% of any hiring employers.  You think they give up office space for dildos?  No.

”Thanks dad!”

Growing the business for over 30 years. Increasing pays for employees, decreasing scrap, energy consumption increasing sales, productivity etc.   Not having to go back to Daddy like your hero Trump did. Growing profits and increasing the return my Dad received to the point where he was getting twice as much for staying home than he earned when he was working. You know and not driving a business tits up like your buddy Driftbitch. 

Ive told you little Trumpsters this before. I guess you have short memories. 

Now before your other Trumpskateer friend pipes up, I’m not taking credit for the business my Dad created. My parents came the the country with $200.00 their personal wealth is around 7 million.  There is no way I can match that growth rate. 

I’m a little older than he was when we made the deal. If I could retire now and see the same return, I would be gone so fast. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes, but if people bought 2 years ago and sell now, they are buying low and selling high. 

There is more reason to believe the dow could be valued at 15,000 than 30,000. So there is more downside than upside. 

Actually forget that. You should leverage this huge drop. It's a buying opportunity.  Cramer wants you to.

Yes, but you didn't do that.  Hindsight is always 20/20.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Growing the business for over 30 years. Increasing pays for employees, decreasing scrap, energy consumption increasing sales, productivity etc.   Not having to go back to Daddy like your hero Trump did. Growing profits and increasing the return my Dad received to the point where he was getting twice as much for staying home than he earned when he was working. You know and not driving a business tits up like your buddy Driftbitch. 

Now before your other Trumpskateer friend pipes up, I’m not taking credit for the business my Dad created. My parents came the the country with $200.00 their personal wealth is around 7 million.  There is no way I can match that growth rate. 

I’m a little older than he was when we made the deal. If I could retire now and see the same return, I would be gone so fast. 

You ever hear me make fun of what you do or how you do it?  No.  So kindly stfu about what you think you know about me. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your best ROI isn't in the markets, its in yourself.  Your parents growth ROI isn't on $200.00, but good on them and you for that.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you betas always do some insecure “achievements” dump when questioned about your occupation.

Your daddy handed you a business.  The hard part was done.  I don’t give a fuck what you did afterwords.  Most of it is simple, common sense stream-lining as a business continues to operate.

Or,  how many other locations have you opened?  Have you expanded into lateral profit centers?  Are you now into alternate goods and services countrywide or international?  Do you have plans to do any of the above?

Those are the questions a venture capitalist firm would ask you if you were profitable enough to get contacted by one....and they were deciding if they were gonna keep you “employed” or not.

Be grateful, not hateful.  And don’t act like you’ve done something exceptional that’s above and beyond anybody.  Most don’t get to take over a warm seat.  They eat dirt and ramen noodles getting things off the ground.  You didn’t.  Silence.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you betas always do some insecure “achievements” dump when questioned about your occupation.

Your daddy handed you a business.  The hard part was done.  I don’t give a fuck what you did afterwords.  Most of it is simple, common sense stream-lining as a business continues to operate.

Or,  how many other locations have you opened?  Have you expanded into lateral profit centers?  Are you now into alternate goods and services countrywide or international?  Do you have plans to do any of the above?

Those are the questions a venture capitalist firm would ask you if you were profitable enough to get contacted by one....and they were deciding if they were gonna keep you “employed” or not.

Be grateful, not hateful.  And don’t act like you’ve done something exceptional that’s above and beyond anybody.  Most don’t get to take over a warm seat.  They eat dirt and ramen noodles getting things off the ground.  You didn’t.  Silence.

I didn’t say my achievements were exceptional. Just better than Trump and Your Trumpsateer buddy. 

You asked a question, I answered. It didn’t match match your narrative. 

I like your comment that most of it is simple. Spoken like someone who has never done it. 

80- 90% of small businesses don’t make it past the first year. (Not sure what the stats were 50 years ago.   Then of the businesses that survive 90% don’t survive long enough for the 3rd generation. 

Those are stats. I know Trumpsters  don’t do science but there it is. 

So we’ve beaten the odds twice. 

But yeah simple. Lol  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t say my achievements were exceptional. Just better than Trump and Your Trumpsateer buddy. 

I like your comment that most of it is simple. Spoken like someone who has never done it. 

80- 90% of small businesses don’t make it past the first year. (Not sure what the stats were 50 years ago.   Then of the businesses that survive 90% don’t survive long enough for the 3rd generation. 

But yeah simple. Lol  

So then, Fred Trump came to America with nothing but the shirt on his back, became a hairdresser and went from there.  Past it on to his kids and now Donald is passing it on to his.  Sorry but I don't see any shame or incompetence in the bloodline.  They all seem to be workers unlike the waste of oxygen we call our PM.

Oh and congrats on not tanking the family business, cause the odds were against you.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But yeah simple. Lol  

Yet you have the audacity to shit on a guy who’s owned 5 different businesses, including one started from scratch and sold at a profit, because one of them didn’t work out.  You’re some piece of work.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

the fact he hasn't killed the business as a second generation is pretty good in and of itself.  now if he can pass it to a third generation who doesn't fuck it up then it will be a real miracle.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the fact he hasn't killed the business as a second generation is pretty good in and of itself.  now if he can pass it to a third generation who doesn't fuck it up then it will be a real miracle.  

Yeah third Gen is going to be tough. But the next 10 years will be nuts in most businesses. Big issue is that I saw my Dad struggling to start. I was in there on weekends cleaning up,packing rush orders as a kid.  You can’t help but pick up some of the urgency. I doubt my kids want to work as hard as I did. I didn’t work harder than my Dad. I might have worked smarter.  Hopefully my kids can work smarter. They will need to. 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you have the audacity to shit on a guy who’s owned 5 different businesses, including one started from scratch and sold at a profit, because one of them didn’t work out.  You’re some piece of work.

Are you new here? This place is attack central. You do it yourself.  Difference is you are a little bitch when it comes back to you. This must make the 10th time you’ve cried.  So tell you what I’m going to do. I’m not going to comment on you unless you comment on me. 

This is your chance run along now. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you new here? This place is attack central. You do it yourself.  Difference is you are a little bitch when it comes back to you. This must make the 10th time you’ve cried.  So tell you what I’m going to do. I’m not going to comment on you unless you comment on me. 

How about you:fuckoff: 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah third Gen is going to be tough. But the next 10 years will be nuts in most businesses. Big issue is that I saw my Dad struggling to start. I was in there on weekends cleaning up,packing rush orders as a kid.  You can’t help but pick up some of the urgency. I doubt my kids want to work as hard as I did. I didn’t work harder than my Dad. I might have worked smarter.  Hopefully my kids can work smarter. They will need to. 

Unless the business really grows by the third generation, there will be to many hands feeding into it.  Wasn't it you and your brother who took it over?  You and him both have kids etc.

Then none of the newbs want to get out of the office to check out what is going on.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trump must be the biggest beta in existence. :lol:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless the business really grows by the third generation, there will be to many hands feeding into it.  Wasn't it you and your brother who took it over?  You and him both have kids etc.

Then none of the newbs want to get out of the office to check out what is going on.

I know a guy who out of him and 5 others that took over his fathers and his father's partner's business, he still only just talks to one on Holidays.  6 "offspring" equal shares and 4 of them created so many problems, or otherwise no solutions that they put the whole shop into debt and damn near filed bankruptcy.  He ended up buying the four out with one of the others.  Now, it's booming again.  

My point is, I'd sure hope the current responsible ownership puts a better plan in place than "everybody gets an equal share and say."  Disaster.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump must be the biggest beta in existence. :lol:

Oh...btw, Trump is a beta rich kid that worked himself up into an Alpha with his business.  However, pretty easy to see his "betaness" shining through at times.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Arguing over who’s more deserving of their work. Priceless. 

Not arguing.  Just setting some things in perspective.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Alpha and beta. The new cuntservative narrative. Always trying prove their manhood. It’s funny to watch. 

Wait until omega, sigma and gamma are introduced.  Everybody has a box...and a box for everybody!

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My work is done here. :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know a guy who out of him and 5 others that took over his fathers and his father's partner's business, he still only just talks to one on Holidays.  6 "offspring" equal shares and 4 of them created so many problems, or otherwise no solutions that they put the whole shop into debt and damn near filed bankruptcy.  He ended up buying the four out with one of the others.  Now, it's booming again.  

My point is, I'd sure hope the current responsible ownership puts a better plan in place than "everybody gets an equal share and say."  Disaster.

The problem a lot of times with everyone getting an equal share is if it is a small business , many times that equal share is no more then a  paycheck. Once divided by 6.