Check your account email address ×

Who here actually rides snowmobiles?

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

My last sled was my first estart sled and I'll never go back now .    Besides , I don't think that I could rope an 800 over on a frigid morning anymore anyway :lol:   :bc:

I'm getting to that point myself. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You old fucks....I rope started a 1000 Pantera on a minus 20 morning with my false teeth in my pocket.

fuckin punk ass wussies today......stay off my trail.

:lol:  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now that they have moved the recoil up high by the steering post it's even harder IMO  :bc:

I must have roped that old whore Yamaha about 80 pulls in subzero weather.  Dumped fuel into the spark plug holes and the whole 9,  couple almost maybes before my vagina caved in.  All the fucking exercise I didn't want thank you very much. :lol:  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You old fucks....I rope started a 1000 Pantera on a minus 20 morning with my false teeth in my pocket.

:lmao:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure but you likely shited yourself and didn't even notice.:bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

That's a big jump down in hp! My buddy said the torque is amazing, super quiet, reliable and superb fuel mileage. 

he does prob 75% of his days with the wife and kids so it's perfect.  low fuel use no more $50 a weekend in oil.   he took it to canada 2 weeks ago with guys on 800's and had no issues being on it. our other buddy has  a 900 along with a freeride 850 165 and a BCX 850 which is the best of all words but most of us aren't going to have 3 sleds for themselves.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

well you're always singing their praises :lol:  :bc:    No lie, Sal Rosenbergs new Cross Country LImited is a really awesome ride,  that chassis, seat and shock combo is really impressive.

Looks like it works well. Even on my M, the Cat front end is superior.  No sway bar but on big hits, it just yawns.

17 m8

15 SBA

Bout 4 hunnit somethin.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he does prob 75% of his days with the wife and kids so it's perfect.  low fuel use no more $50 a weekend in oil.   he took it to canada 2 weeks ago with guys on 800's and had no issues being on it. our other buddy has  a 900 along with a freeride 850 165 and a BCX 850 which is the best of all words but most of us aren't going to have 3 sleds for themselves.  

How heavy are the guys?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Below zero for highs in Maine. No riding here.

So tell me again who the old fuck punk ass wussy is????:groin:

• Confused 1