Check your account email address ×

It absolutely does not get any better

f7ben

We’re watching it too. :lol: 

great movie, Jenny even got me a B.B. gun last year to harass the squirrels, as a joke cuz we both love the movie.   On another note, a foot of crusty base down another foot coming and a week off. :bc:  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’re watching it too. :lol: 

great movie, Jenny even got me a B.B. gun last year to harass the squirrels, as a joke cuz we both love the movie.   On another note, a foot of crusty base down another foot coming and a week off. :bc:  

I just opened another bottle of vino and we are gonna watch it again :lol: I cant not laugh at the shit . its literally the way life was meant to be. A caricature of middle american americana

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A Christmas Story

Best fucking movie ever.......its just so brilliant I cant fathom having been the man who wrote it

Perfection 

Doesn't it take place n fort Wayne, too?

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

@f7ben likes the part where they cut the head off the bird at the Chinese restaurant.

He imagines it as any DC politicians head. :lol:

Makes sense, some one else was doing the throat slitting!!  :lol:

:bc:

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Christmas story was awesome . And I looked identical to the kid whenI was his age.  Even got a bb gun at Christmas lol. 

Charlie Brown Christmas was great too 

Christmas Story is the quintessential American christmas holiday!  :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hammond actually and filmed in Cleveland and Hammond 

Some dude who was a big fan bought the house in Cleaveland and turned it into a museum. It actually revitalized the hood.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Some dude who was a big fan bought the house in Cleaveland and turned it into a museum. It actually revitalized the hood.

We were watching it last night and my wife and kid tell me they went to it last year when they were out to visit her side of the family.  This is the first he's ever watched the movie and took notice to a lot of the things that he remembered seeing in the house.  Said there was even a red bar of soap in the bathroom.  I said let that be a lesson to ya! :lol:

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Die Hard and Lethal wespon are great Christmas flicks  

Die hard is one of those movies I have to watch whenever it's on and I've seen it a hundred times. 

10 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Doesn't it take place n fort Wayne, too?

Jean Shepherd the author grew up in Hammond, the filming was done Cleveland, Toronto, and St. Catherines.

We saw the movie at the LaGrange, our oldest boy was born in October 83 and our first date after that was in December for dinner and the movie, I had a few drinks at dinner followed up with a hog leg for an after dinner smoke, to say I laughed my balls off during the movie would be an understatement.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s a classic. Although the town it takes place in is called “Bedford falls” in the movie, it was associated with Seneca Falls, not far from here. 

Ya ive meant to watch it over the yrs...but just never have.