Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

beercheers to you as well......to celebrate you and I being in agreement I am asking Kate to fry me up a pound of bacon. We have been baking it lately but this is special so sizzling in its own sweet grease is appropriate !!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Have her put a little butter in the pan, wouldn't want it to stick to the pan.:bc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Have her put a little butter in the pan, wouldn't want it to stick to the pan.:bc:

We fry everything in bacon drippings......eggs and hashbrowns etc etc. Basically anything that needs a little flavor and grease in the pan gets the drippings !!!!!!!111

My grandpa cooked like this religiously and he is turning 93 here shortly. I attribute his longevity to bacon 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I lost 30 lbs in about 2 months. But the diet is a bit beyond what Vince described. Meat must be hormone and anitbiotic free and vegetables organic as much as possible. No wheat, rice, beans, grains, nuts, no sugar, no nightshade vegetables(tomatoes, eggplant, potatoes, peppers). And NO dairy whatsoever. I noticed my sinuses improved immensely by foregoing dairy. Its hard to stay on that forever but if you can do it for 30 days it will clean you the fuck out. 

You got the pee hole Ebola bro. :bc: 

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's time for closing arguments. It looks to me like the majority would like to see FS be visible to guests. Any other comments? 

while I voted to keep it closed, and seeing the way the majority went, I do believe current events should be member only........my .02

• Like 1

On 12/6/2017 at 4:53 PM, f7ben said:

We fry everything in bacon drippings......eggs and hashbrowns etc etc. Basically anything that needs a little flavor and grease in the pan gets the drippings !!!!!!!111

My grandpa cooked like this religiously and he is turning 93 here shortly. I attribute his longevity to bacon 

Same-

Mine saved the (what I think was called lard) after cooking bacon etc.  White, turned to chunk and that was the base in a pan.   Awesome  :bc: 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

while I voted to keep it closed, and seeing the way the majority went, I do believe current events should be member only........my .02

What is there 4 posts a year in other threads. It's either all in or out when all the action is in 1 spot

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What is there 4 posts a year in other threads. It's either all in or out when all the action is in 1 spot

The ON forum has always been fairly active on FS, but you are correct.