Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

My employer encourages us to spend obscene amounts of money eating out. Fortunate enough to eat at some good steak houses. I still prefer my steaks however. ;)

Costco has prime ribeye roasts for $10 a lb, cut your own steaks. Good stuff.

My boss would rather us spend a $100 at a steak house than a $100 at a slime ass strip club. :bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

My boss would rather us spend a $100 at a steak house than a $100 at a slime ass strip club. :bc:

so you're saying you can spend his 100 on the steak and then your own 100 and the peeler !!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My employer does not encourage the strip club, but I've not been reprimanded yet. Haha

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

20170128_162345.jpg

20170128_163850.jpg

20170128_164107.jpg

That looks fantastic. The old lady won't let me serve beef that red. A little pink in the middle is the best I'm allowed.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That looks fantastic. The old lady won't let me serve beef that red. A little pink in the middle is the best I'm allowed.

First date I took my old lady on was to a nice steakhouse....she ordered a fucking Sirloin well done. I should have thrown 50$ down on the table and walked away :lol:

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy shit zitterbitch .....did you beat those poor things flat with a mallet 2!!!!!!!!!!11

Yes!!!!!!!!!!24556#;';;"#;21111!!!!!!1

Just how they are at the grocery store. The package actually said thick cut..... :lol: They were good though.

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!24556#;';;"#;21111!!!!!!1

Just how they are at the grocery store. The package actually said thick cut..... :lol: They were good though.

:lol: I'll bet they were good....they look delicious. I love some thin cut t-bones for breakfast from time to time. Just a quick flash in the pan and on with the hashies and eggs

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

What are you guys paying for AAA T-bones?

I picked up a couple at the grocery store today on sale for $8/lbs. They won't be great but they will be alright.

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

What are you guys paying for AAA T-bones?

I picked up a couple at the grocery store today on sale for $8/lbs. They won't be great but they will be alright.

AAA must be a Canadian grade eh? 

We use select, choice, and prime in the US. Prime is usually around 10-18lb. Choice is 8-12. I wouldn't bother with select.

Edited by Doos