Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

Just now, f7ben said:

you guys buying your fucking ribs at walmart? I buy them out of the meat cooler at the butcher.....like a white person does !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Lots of rib comps have been won using Smithfield ribs :taunt:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Lots of rib comps have been won using Smithfield ribs :taunt:

yah , maybe in mogadishu where they dont have proper butchers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

The steak is sliced so thin, it's easier to do on the Weber Q300 . The cast iron grates are nice. Oh,and the other thing.......:finger:

:goodpost: 

and fuck ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!11111

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

get the fuck out of here with that gas grill shit ....wheres the fucking coals !!!!!!!!11111111

No shit, might as well cook it in a crockpot full of ketchup. 😜

NY strip steaks marinading in a new rub/marinade I found today, Dimply's rub & grill Oklahoma Steak dry rub seasoning and chicken breasts soaking in a slightly modified version of bhent's tender quick brine from a few pages ago for later this week

IMG_20170228_131637665.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

NY strip steaks marinading in a new rub/marinade I found today, Dimply's rub & grill Oklahoma Steak dry rub seasoning and chicken breasts soaking in a slightly modified version of bhent's tender quick brine from a few pages ago for later this week

IMG_20170228_131637665.jpg

I usually just use salt and pepper on steaks. If I do anything else it's Montreal seasoning. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I usually just use salt and pepper on steaks. If I do anything else it's Montreal seasoning. 

i experiment with alot of marinades for my steaks, in the summer I cook steaks a way i learned about while visiting family in ND called pitch fork fondue, as the name implies uses a pitch fork, stick steaks on end of pitch fork and put it in a turkey fryer for about 45 seconds, sears the outside and inside stays moist and tender so I have been trying to find a good marinade for doing that

• Like 1