Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are these for fat guys or something,never seen them before?

Nope.  They're upgrades for the SC5 rear suspension.  I was going to cancel them and go with the Fox Shocks because ZBros was taking forever, but they we're all sold out of Fox for the SC5 for the season 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm just going to leave this right here...

:lol::lmao:

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Took a little longer than I was told, but they finally arrived today.  ZBros had some "production issues" and they were behind on everything. 

IMG_20180123_211205.thumb.jpg.c9e997a82104916e477cfd9684c90b6a.jpg

IMG_20180123_155157602.thumb.jpg.862bddb4a9e3180a20b89721d23ed48f.jpg

Those are pretty bad ass shocks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They really are...my buddy had a 2009 Summit outfitted with those...too bad the 800Ptek sucked so bad. :lol:

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Took a little longer than I was told, but they finally arrived today.  ZBros had some "production issues" and they were behind on everything. 

IMG_20180123_211205.thumb.jpg.c9e997a82104916e477cfd9684c90b6a.jpg

IMG_20180123_155157602.thumb.jpg.862bddb4a9e3180a20b89721d23ed48f.jpg

Nice shocks gay Jay.  Hopefully you and your son can get out and get some miles on :bc: 

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They better perform as good or better than they look for as much as I paid for them and how long I had to wait for them 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They really are...my buddy had a 2009 Summit outfitted with those...too bad the 800Ptek sucked so bad. :lol:

:lol:

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Nice shocks gay Jay.  Hopefully you and your son can get out and get some miles on :bc: 

We already have been out :news:

• 2 months later...

So you can take the time to post all this but not a peep about supposedly dropping your sled off a D&D for mods????

Just cant quit lying on the internet can you GS.....what the fuck 

12 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Only had it trail ported, Ben. I did it ass backwards too. Motors on the bench awaiting rebuild. I don't like bragging about expensive mistakes I made. Sorry

Fair enough........apologize for my skepticism. Now why are you calling that a mistake?

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fair enough........apologize for my skepticism. Now why are you calling that a mistake?

Because they warned me it might hurt the motor due to its age/mileage and now I need a jug and pistons. While it's apart, I am sending the block out for crank and bearing service.

9 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Because they warned me it might hurt the motor due to its age/mileage and now I need a jug and pistons. While it's apart, I am sending the block out for crank and bearing service.

So you blew it up.......

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Porting Stock cat jugs is almost a waste of time 

Seems the 1000 cylinders dont take too well to trail porting.......a trail port and case porting show some gains according to most but seems to be less gains than its worth.

Also GS curious who would tell you that adding 5-10 HP at best would somehow "hurt" your motor because it had some miles on it. That is some dumb ass bullshit right there.

Either it was fit to run or it wasnt and since you had the topend pulled off you would have seen if the pistons were fine and whoever was doing the porting could have told you if the cyls were fine and nobody would take your money to port a cyl that needed plating.

More BS from GS

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seems the 1000 cylinders dont take too well to trail porting.......a trail port and case porting show some gains according to most but seems to be less gains than its worth.

Ported my 99 zr 700 back in the day....really woke up that motor.

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

Ported my 99 zr 700 back in the day....really woke up that motor.

Yah.....the 1000 cylinder for reasons I dont recall shows little gains and most people building high HP triples prefer to start with the 900 jugs or aftermarket ones with boost ports