Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also GS curious who would tell you that adding 5-10 HP at best would somehow "hurt" your motor because it had some miles on it. That is some dumb ass bullshit right there.

Either it was fit to run or it wasnt and since you had the topend pulled off you would have seen if the pistons were fine and whoever was doing the porting could have told you if the cyls were fine and nobody would take your money to port a cyl that needed plating.

More BS from GS

He said D&D had the sled...they know their shit so yeah more BS....shocker.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good to see gs posting again...i like his stories regardless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm guessing first ride of the year the track pitched some studs into the exchanger and the motor got hot and burned up. Its been down since so GS said it was at D&D :lol: 

Whole story smells of bullshit lolz......all we heard about was this sled and then total silence :lol: you think if he got his motor ported at D&D we wouldnt have been hearing about it daily??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Good to see gs posting again...i like his stories regardless.

Yup. I don’t see the need for all the lying but he’s a nice guy anyway so whatever 

Hey GS......admit your story was bullshit and I'll make you a deal

I have a complete 800 triple motor in great shape that you can have for $200 ......less than the cost of getting one cylinder replated and you'll be back on the trail. 

:lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why would you take the entire sled to d&d for a trail port anyway 

You wouldnt and they would tell you to pull the cyls and send them in because they wouldnt want your sled sitting around :lol: 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey GS......admit your story was bullshit and I'll make you a deal

I have a complete 800 triple motor in great shape that you can have for $200 ......less than the cost of getting one cylinder replated and you'll be back on the trail. 

:lol: 

This is a good deal!

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You wouldnt and they would tell you to pull the cyls and send them in because they wouldnt want your sled sitting around :lol: 

In his defense, a lot of locals will just drop sleds off, they have no shortage of room since they lost all of the sled and equipment lines they were carrying.  Having some sleds sitting around would be good since people think they went out of business. Not much going on at D&D lately, a shame..:thumbdown:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In his defense, a lot of locals will just drop sleds off, they have no shortage of room since they lost all of the sled and equipment lines they were carrying.  Having some sleds sitting around would be good since people think they went out of business. Not much going on at D&D lately, a shame..:thumbdown:

That may well be.....I have no clue as to the situation there. Its usually pretty tough to get in season work like that done at these shops. They are really busy

Just now, f7ben said:

That may well be.....I have no clue as to the situation there. Its usually pretty tough to get in season work like that done at these shops. They are really busy

Yeah, they almost went out of business last year..Not good.....There is a bit to the story though...

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, they almost went out of business last year..Not good.....There is a bit to the story though...

How did they just up and lose all their lines 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

True, and I apologize, I dont want to discuss their financials. 

Well there’s a pretty good hint of what’s going on. Sad though, I liked those guys...

Just now, Edmo said:

Well there’s a pretty good hint of what’s going on. Sad though, I liked those guys...

They seem to be doing ok, still wrenching on sleds, doing repairs, and keeping on track with their performance products. I agree, they are good people.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

They seem to be doing ok, still wrenching on sleds, doing repairs, and keeping on track with their performance products. I agree, they are good people.

So no worries if I decide to do a 602 Predator on my SP500? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So no worries if I decide to do a 602 Predator on my SP500? 

I believe you will be all good Jim, a couple bad winters and summers can be devastating if you have a lot of units on FP.. But nobody can take away their knowledge.. By no means are they a shady company or anything,  shit just happens..