Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, Reevester said:

I wish you luck. Looking pretty good for anything east of the Rockies the next couple weeks for cold and snow. :bc:

Im watching close. Trying to get out early next week. Fuck the job and fuck the family. :bc: 

Just now, Reevester said:

I wish you luck. Looking pretty good for anything east of the Rockies the next couple weeks for cold and snow. :bc:

It is? Sure as fuck not here...warming up this weekend and no snow.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It is? Sure as fuck not here...warming up this weekend and no snow.

Sucks for you, thought I read east of the Rockies to the coast should feel more normal to below normal temps the next few weeks. Especially Ontario Quebec and the Midwest. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Sucks for you, thought I read east of the Rockies to the coast should feel more normal to below normal temps the next few weeks. Especially Ontario Quebec and the Midwest. :dunno:

Screenshot_20171205-154744.png

24 minutes ago, Reevester said:

we are starting to cool down i see up nord  

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Screenshot_20171205-154744.png

It's a start. We are plus 7c here now and dropping too -2c tonight. Then it just keeps trending cooler for the next 2 weeks. -8 daytime highs and -15c at night I will take. And even cooler at camp. 

Weekly long-range update looking cold in the East

By Brett Anderson, AccuWeather senior meteorologist
12/01/2017, 9:28:48 AM

Below is may latest interpretation of the European weekly long-range output. I also take into account the current pattern, teleconnections and the CFSv2.

The strengthening west coast ridge will turn the West much drier and milder while directing waves of Arctic air southward through the eastern Prairies and into Ontario and Quebec.

The key will be trying to figure out where the East Coast storm track sets up. Should see opportunities for snow between the storm track and the cold air.

590x449_12011419_dec1a.png

590x449_12011420_dec1b.png

590x449_12011421_dec1c.png

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

we are starting to cool down i see up nord  

Fucking right. I'll be up after boxing day till the 4th. Gotta come home for the weekend and work Saturday Sunday then we head back up. Hope the Seguin and some adsc are open, looks promising. :happy:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Fucking right. I'll be up after boxing day till the 4th. Gotta come home for the weekend and work Saturday Sunday then we head back up. Hope the Seguin and some adsc are open, looks promising. :happy:

My buddy is going to let me ride his wifes sled when i head to ontario after Christmas...im hoping at least the sequins open ffs

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

should be up around end of dec hopefully sleds all ready to go :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My buddy is going to let me ride his wifes sled when i head to ontario after Christmas...im hoping at least the sequins open ffs

Where you going to be? I'll buy you a beer a the Sprucedale. 

I was on the Seguin a week ago not to wet for Sprucedale to Kearney. Real wet towards parry sound. It always opens first up there and the weather here looks perfect for some early season riding. Snowmakers kick on from tonight till Sunday possibly. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

I thought the doos didn't have a drain plug as well. So fucking dumb. 

Yep it is :flush:  My '99 doesn't have a drain plugs either.  What's fuckin mess that was in there when I pulled the cover off to do the track swap this past weekend 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you revalving those XRS shocks right not just recharging them.  prob valved too stiff out of the box vs your 16s they seemed to have softened them every year.  Fucking kid i bought the 16 Freeride from had all 4 of the shocks cranked up and was all of 170lbs must have rode terrible.  

I gave them to my buddy to service.  I bought them used and don't know what's been done to them by the previous owner. He only lives 5 minutes and can revalve them if needed 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

they don't-  loosen bottom 3 bolts and crack it open.  at least they put a drain hole in the floorboard under it so it funnels right into the can

47 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You dont need to take the pipe off or the hood. I just did it. Side panel comes off, Take the can off and the battery. Hes got the whole front end taken off. :lol: 

No not the pipe,but the battery and muffler.  I like to take the cover off get that all cleaned up inside there about every 1,500 miles. Check the chain and visually see how far it's stretched and get it adjusted right. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I was on the Seguin a week ago not to wet for Sprucedale to Kearney. Real wet towards parry sound. It always opens first up there and the weather here looks perfect for some early season riding. Snowmakers kick on from tonight till Sunday possibly. 

He lives of savage sentlement road by novar on mirage lk....i was gonna let you and kev know if im gonna be ridin. :bc:

14 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Sounds like some Canadian faggot shit brewing here... 

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He lives of savage sentlement road by novar on mirage lk....i was gonna let you and kev know if im gonna be ridin. :bc:

Oh fuck I can run the back roads right to his door from the camp. I except some trails to be open by then. :bc:

I've got a good connection. Been friends with these guys for close to 20 years.  They always take care of me. My wife does all their printing for their shirts. Only charged me $125    I gave him an extra $40 and told him to buy the guys Jets tomorrow for lunch :bc:

40 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've got a good connection. Been friends with these guys for close to 20 years.  They always take care of me. My wife does all their printing for their shirts. Only charged me $125    I gave him an extra $40 and told him to buy the guys Jets tomorrow for lunch :bc:

40 bucks and a rimmer feygit