Check your account email address ×

If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

57 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Well I'm winner so... And poo comes with a sweet t-lock system they just didn't sell a decent size bag last season. 

the t lock is great

for putting on a rack to hold linq accessories because the Polaris ones are shit based on what I saw from woolards bags and gas can holder.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the t lock is great

for putting on a rack to hold linq accessories because the Polaris ones are shit based on what I saw from woolards bags and gas can holder.  

Yeah I put a set of sweet adaptater plates and put the linq brackets on them. Works mint. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, completely different color scheme.

Buss gets it.

I saw that brown spindle last week at Route 12, in person it looks pretty damn good.

Kinda what we are all digging on, nothing new but the paint. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Linq is for losers.

I’ve rocked a rack on sleds since 2011, I showed you guys the benefit of that and the luggage with rollers :thumb:

For sure, when I was juggling those 4 little linq bags in into the hotel each night and you just walked in rolling that carry on I was like whaa? :lol:

Edited by Anler

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I put a set of sweet adaptater plates and put the linq brackets on them. Works mint. 

This.  Ran the T locks on my SKS.  No thanks.  Got the linq adapter plates for the Assault.  Way better.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  Ran the T locks on my SKS.  No thanks.  Got the linq adapter plates for the Assault.  Way better.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is no fucking comparison between LINQ and the rest   /thread.

Yep 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The real question is, did they really “go all in on it” or, was it just a cheap toss made to look like they are going all in to see if it would take?  

I think it’s the latter.  I just don’t see it happening.  If I’m wrong, great.  But if they are actually putting all their bread in this basket and it doesn’t take.....at the cost of the adult lines???

Ooops.  🎶Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies........🎶

The new small sleds have a shit load of engineering and tooling money tied up. Hence the stupid price. They know the market is tiny. Wealthy dad that sees 9k otd as nothing are the only saps that will bite. They will be lucky to sell 2000 before they fold it up.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

I have talked to some oil reps and this OEM "better use our oil" shit is a bunch of bs they use to bend you over on $50/gallon for oil. This is what I will be using from now on. $22.00 at Farm and Fleet. 

Image result for mystik 2 cycle oil"

Good shit. Been using it for at least 8 years on stock and modified engines. 

Farm and Fleet has sales and Mystic has rebates at same time. Cost $12 a gal for this stuff and $9 a gal for semi synthetic. I actually use it in all my 2 stoke stuff, weedeater, leaf blower, chainsaw, etc. 

IMO there isn't any 2T oil commonly available out there thats bad. But why pay $50+ a gal when other stuff works just as good for a lot less. 

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

Well I'm winner so... And poo comes with a sweet t-lock system they just didn't sell a decent size bag last season. 

Linq is for sledders who like to get bent over and fucked in the ass by a manufacturer filling the company coffers with the gullible's money.

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're on meth or crack,  Or both 

No, just on my game with the versatility a rack offers.

Canada Sled Tour 018.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

Linq is for sledders who like to get bent over and fucked in the ass by a manufacturer filling the company coffers with the gullible's money.

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're on meth or crack,  Or both 

Oh and there is nothing wrong with 600's.

IMG_2924.JPG

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Canada Sled Tour 018.jpg

You pack like a woman. Do you change your panties multiple times a day? 

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

600’s are for people that don’t have any riding skills....doncha know?

:whistle:

Ima pass a bunch of 850 hyper sleds on my 440 this year!!!   :lol:

F3FFFC01-52CB-4E40-B1FA-86B759A21116.jpeg

Passing them to get to the fuel pump first.  Oh wait, you only go 40 miles max :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I have talked to some oil reps and this OEM "better use our oil" shit is a bunch of bs they use to bend you over on $50/gallon for oil. This is what I will be using from now on. $22.00 at Farm and Fleet. 

Image result for mystik 2 cycle oil"

I am a little jealous. That up here in nookland Alberta is $54. I checked mystics site and they do not have a dealer in Canada. The price listed on their website converts to only $34 cad. We are getting ripped off.

I bought what I thought was a full synthetic oil last year but i just found out that it was only synthetic blend. I had to go and check and in the print on the back says "blend". So now I am worried about running what I have left in my 07 cfr 600 and 08 Polaris 700 cfi. 

I have been shopping around on the internet tonight and cannot seem to find "full" synthetic 2 stroke oil up here for less than $54(cad) per gallon. If someone in Canada has an in on decently priced oil, please let me know lol. 

I remember buying Shell Snow Ultra for $36(cad)/1gal. I am blown away how expensive this shit has gotten.

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You pack like a woman. Do you change your panties multiple times a day? 

Passing them to get to the fuel pump first.  Oh wait, you only go 40 miles max :lol:

I converted my tank so, around 11 gallons.  So, about 70 miles.  :)

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh and there is nothing wrong with 600's.

IMG_2924.JPG

You know, that’s actually pretty sharp all green.

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll test ride a Polaris, but quite frankly I really like the looks of this unit, plus all the accessories on my sled will just swap over.

ZR8000-LTD-CharGreen_Profile_MY21_1400x5 

So you’re going to ride the same junk you’ve been riding? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You aren't riding hard enough.

It may be less.  I could put a bit more than six in the stock tank then do my standard run which is about 36 miles.  When I got back I had to shake the sled to see the gas so.. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fuck that 

Well, I’m sure I could milk it and get decent mileage if I wanted.  Or just take up fat tire biking.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It may be less.  I could put a bit more than six in the stock tank then do my standard run which is about 36 miles.  When I got back I had to shake the sled to see the gas so.. :dunno:

Well, I’m sure I could milk it and get decent mileage if I wanted.  Or just take up fat tire biking.

Or buy a better sled, like an XRS or something that gets much better mileage :dunno: